20 Instant Pot Recipes Guaranteed to Please the Whole Family
So the newest kitchen gadget that has become all the rave is the Instant Pot. This amazing machine has likely become popular due to the rise in working women, extracurricular activities for the kids, and basically the decline of the 1950’s housewife who had the luxury of slow cooking a delicious dinner all day. For some of us food lovers, the idea of being able to putter around in a kitchen preparing a meal, sipping on a glass of wine really would be the epitome of enjoyment, but for same said food lovers the reality might be wrangling three kids home from baseball with an hour til bedtime for homework, baths, AND dinner.
With constant specials on Amazon (our online shopping BEST FRIEND), Instant Pot has stepped in to save the day. Unlike the stovetop pressure cookers of old that our mothers guaranteed would blow up our houses, sending us to the hospital, this electric pressure cooker has all sorts of safety mechanisms, bells, and whistles making dinnertime easier than ever.
Meet Instant Pot
Instant Pot is the kitchen device that will change the way you cook forever. You are pretty much guaranteed to get more homemade, healthy meals on the table with an Instant Pot in your cooking arsenal. Here’s why:
- It is safe – Instant Pot is UL/ULC certified and has ten fool-proof safety protections. You are not going to blow up your kitchen.
- It saves you time – Cooking times are reduced up to 70% when you pressure cook with the Instant Pot. Quinoa cooks in one minute! Frozen chicken breasts can be cooking and ready to shred for lots of recipes in about 20 minutes!
- It is easy to use – Instant Pot is simple to program. It has a lot of options, but they are all readily available at the touch of a button. There are 12 popular function keys. No thumbing through a manual over and over again. Pick what you want, hit that button, select the time, and you are done!
- It is a cleaner way to cook – You don’t stink up your whole house like you do when you cook on the stove. And clean up is simple since Instant Pot cooking is one pot cooking!
- It is versatile – You can cook almost anything in your Instant Pot. Make steel cut oatmeal for breakfast. Cook a batch of homemade yogurt or bone broth. Soups are simple to make. Meats cook up so tender you won’t believe it. There are even amazing dessert recipes for the Instant Pot.
Here are some favorites that are sure to please even the pickiest eaters!
1. INSTANT POT FAUX-TISSERIE CHICKEN BY COOKING WITH CURLS
2. PRESSURE COOKER LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN WITH BROCCOLI AND TOMATOES BY REUSE GROWN ENJOY
3. PRESSURE COOKER CHICKEN PUTTANESCA BY GLUTEN FREE PRESSURE COOKER
4. MEXICAN STYLE SHREDDED BEEF BY COOKING WITH CURLS
5. PRESSURE COOKER PULLED PORK CARNITAS BY GLUTEN FREE PRESSURE COOKER
6. PRESSURE COOKER ITALIAN WEDDING SOUP BY GLUTEN FREE PRESSURE COOKER
7. PRESSURE COOKER CHICKEN ENCHILADA SOUP BY AGAINST ALL GRAIN
8. MINESTRONE IN THE INSTANT POT BY I WAS BORN TO COOK
9. EASY LOW COUNTRY SHRIMP BOIL IN THE PRESSURE COOKER BY SCATTERED THOUGHTS OF A CRAFTY MOM
10. INSTANT POT 4 MINUTE SALMON, BROCCOLI AND POTATOES BY RECIPE THIS
11. INSTANT POT SPANISH ORANGE TURKEY BY RECIPE THIS
12. INCREDIBLE INSTANT POT GINGER GARLIC DRUMSTICKS BY LIVING SWEET MOMENTS
13. INSTANT POT TERIYAKI TURKEY AND RICE BY RECIPE THIS
14. MELT IN YOUR MOUTH INSTANT POT MONGOLIAN BEEF BY LIVING SWEET MOMENTS
15. INSTANT POT BALSAMIC PORK TENDERLOIN BY BACON IS MAGIC
16. INSTANT POT DOUBLE CHEESE CHICKEN RIGATONI BAKE BY RECIPE THIS
17. INSTANT POT TURKEY AND SWEET POTATO LASAGNE BY RECIPE THIS
18. PESTO CHICKEN PASTA: 10 MINUTE PRESSURE COOKER RECIPE BY ABCS&GARDENPEAS
19. INSTANT POT CHICKEN PARMIGIANA BY FOODNSERVICE
20. THE BEST INSTANT POT MAC AND CHEESE BY SLAP DASH MOM
Some of these recipes are sure to please even the pickiest eaters and give you the best of both worlds… a fresh, home-cooked meal and a quick turnaround. Enjoy dinner with the family and leftovers for lunch!
Tags: balsamic pork tenderloin, carnitas, chicken farm, chicken parmigiana, chicken puttanesca, chicken rigatoni, cooking fast, enchilada soup, family dinner, fauxtisserie chicken, ginger garlic drumsticks, instant pot, instant pot chicken, italian wedding soup, lemon pepper chicken, low country boil, mac and cheese, mexican shredded beef, minestrone, mongolian beef, pesto chicken pasta, pressure cooker, pulled pork, quick cooking, salmon and broccoli, shrimp boil, spanish orange turkey, teriyaki turkey and rice, turkey and sweet potato lasagna, whole chicken
Trackback from your site.
Kristin is a native Floridian who loves warm weather and sunshine but owns too many scarves and boots. She lives at the World’s Most Famous Beach with her husband, 3 boys and enough animals both warm and cold blooded to make up a zoo. She is a practicing attorney who spends her days working with at-risk and delinquent youth and her nights being a Montessori Mama to her independent, strong willed little humans. On the weekends you can find her at soccer games, chasing her boys at the Beach or cooking for her husband who suffers from Crohn’s disease but is healing with a healthy diet. In her free time, Kristin loves reading and laying by the pool.