Car Seat Guide: Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster
Is your big kid quickly outgrowing their convertible car seat and you’re wondering what they should ride in next? If so, today we’re sharing with you the last car seat you’ll ever need: the Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster! This amazing car seat easily transitions from a forward facing 5-point harnessed booster to a seat belt highback booster to a backless booster, offering you years of safety (and comfort) for your growing little one.
LIKE 3 CAR SEATS IN 1!
The stand out feature of the Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster is the longevity you will get out of this car seat! You will literally be able to use this seat for years and years with one child as it is designed to safely accommodate children from 22-110 lbs in the following three modes:
1. Forward Facing Harness
- The 5-point forward facing harness booster is for children 22-65 lbs and 28-50 inches tall.
2. Vehicle Belt Highback
- When your child reaches at least 40 lbs and 44 inches tall (and is at least 4 years old), you can remove the harness straps and use your vehicle’s seat belt.
- The high back belt-positioning booster is for children 40-110 lbs and 44-57 inches tall.
3. Vehicle Belt No Back
- When your big kid is ready to sit in just a booster seat alone, no need to run out and buy one! Easily remove the back of this car seat for a no-back booster for children 40-110 lbs and 44-57 inches tall (must be at least 4 years old).
With the Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster your child could safely ride in the very same car seat from age 2 through 10 years old! Like we said, it’s the last car seat you’ll ever need.
When should you transition your child from 5-point harness to a booster seat?
Transitioning to using a regular seat belt with a booster is not a decision that should be made lightly. A 5-point harness has five points of contact: shoulder, shoulder, hip, hip, crotch. A booster is simply a positioning device designed to position the adult-sized seat belt over a child’s body. The biggest difference is that a five point harness is a restraint. When a harnessed carseat is properly tightened, it doesn’t allow the child freedom to move out of position. The NHTSA recommends utilizing a 5-point harness until the child outgrows it. You should consider using a booster seat if the following conditions apply:
- The child is approaching the weight or height limit of the child restraint they are currently using.
- The child is mature enough to sit in the booster seat and not put the belts under his/her arm or behind their back.
- If you have a vehicle that does not have a tether anchorage but has lap/shoulder belts available in the back seat, a booster seat may provide better protection than an internal harness seat without the tether.
SAFETY & COMFORT
In addition to the years of use you will get out of the Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster, this car seat offers a bevy of other irresistible features:
- Comfort Tech™ Innovation: Evenflo Advanced Transitions includes three unique layers of padded comfort that adjust to reduce pressure and provide a comfortable ride.
- e3 Side Impact™ Protection: You can rest assured that your little one is as safe as can be with triple-layer side impact protection that significantly reduces side impact crash forces up to 50% through an expanded zone of protection.
- Buckle Pockets: When you unbuckle your child, just slip the metal buckles in the nifty buckle storage pockets on either side of the car seat. This will protect him or her from hot buckle burns in warm climates and eliminate digging under child for lost buckles!
- Machine-Washable Pad & Removable Harness Covers: Evenflo Advanced Transitions comes with an additional easy-off, machine-washable car seat pad (especially perfect for dealing with the occasional potty training accident or minor mess). Removable harness covers also provide additional comfort and support and prevents harness straps from rubbing on your child’s neck.
- Dual Cupholders: Your child’s favorite feature of this car seat is sure to be the dual cupholders – perfect for holding a water bottle, snacks, and even small toys to keep them entertained.
- Exceeds Safety Standards: The Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards. It is designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard!
Installing a new car seat can sometimes be a headache, but not with this booster! You can safely and securely install the Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster with your vehicle belt or utilize the amazing SureSafe™ LATCH Installation.
Evenflo’s SureSafe™ Installation allows for a quicker install that increases the odds for proper installation by 2X (compared to standard LATCH installation). It’s as easy as…
- Attach included LATCH guides to vehicle’s anchors.
- Leave LATCH guides in vehicle for easy insertion and removal of car seat.
- Use the guides to quickly and easily LATCH the car seat into the vehicle.
When using the Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster as a highback booster or backless booster, bright red safety belt guides allow you to accurately and safely buckle your child in using your vehicle’s shoulder belt.
FEATURES TO LOVE
LOVE THE EVENFLO ADVANCED TRANSITIONS 3-IN-1 BOOSTER AS MUCH AS WE DO?
EXPLORE AND CONNECT
Be sure to check out some of the other car seats we love:
Evenflo SecureKid DLX Harnessed Booster
Evenflo Symphony DLX
Britax Frontier 90 Booster
Britax Boulevard 70-G3
Diono Radian RXT
Maxi-Cosi Mico AP
Maxi-Cosi Rodifix Booster
Safety 1st Elite 80
Recaro Performance Ride
13 Best Car Seats for Extended Rear Facing
Photo Credits: Dreams To Do
Evenflo® is taking extended use and comfort to the next level with the introduction of the Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 car seat. Visit Evenflo.com for more information.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Evenflo®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Tags: best booster seat, big kid carseat, booster, booster carseat, booster seat, car seat, carseat, carseat safety, children, daily mom, essentials, helpful mom resources, kid's, parenting, Safety, shop, travel
Trackback from your site.
Ariel is a recently turned stay-at-home momma of three little ones to her high school sweetheart. When she isn’t busy playing with her young kiddos (or running around frantically), you can find her writing on her personal blog, Dreams To Do. Ariel is a lover of inspirational words, photography, coffee, reality TV, and of course, her family. You can connect with Ariel on Twitter and Facebook.