Car Seat Guide: Evenflo Symphony DLX
Choosing the best carseat for your family can be tough. With the endless possibilities on the market, where do you start? Some seats offer you impeccable safety but you may have to forfeit the comfort of your child. The Evenflo Symphony DLX is all about safety, comfort, convenience and affordability. With a weight ranging from 5 lbs up to 110 lbs harnessed booster, it is the first and last seat you’ll need.
Carseats come in all different shapes and sizes, but they all have one thing in common- the safety of your children. When it comes to selecting a carseat, the first place you look is the safety features. You want to know how this seat is going to protect your children from harm in the event of an accident. We can assure you that Evenflo is dedicated to not only meeting the standards for crash test ratings, they go above and beyond to provide a seat that is 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- e3 Side impact protection– through an expanded protection zone and with triple-layer foam, it significantly reduces the forces from a side impact collision.
- SureLATCH Technology to provide a secure installation- LATCH stands for Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children, and now Evenflo has designed a new system to make it even easier to establish a safe and secure installation within seconds.
Comfort is key when it comes to a happy baby in the carseat. There’s little worse than a miserable child every time he has to be put into the carseat, so every bit of added comfort goes a long way. The Evenflo Symphony DLX includes a list of amazing features specifically designed to provide the utmost comfort for its little passenger, making you a happy parent.
- Head and body pillow– includes a cushion for added support and comfort. As the child grows, the pillow can be removed.
- Multi-position recline– adjustable recline to allow for the most comfort while the child is in the restrained seat. With extremely easy front access, adjusting the recline could not be more convenient.
As parents, we’re often out to find not only the safest products for our children, but for the easiest-to-use ones as well. Finding safety AND convenience together in one product? Amazing!
- Buckle Pockets– gone are the days of scooping out the straps from behind your child in the seat. With these pockets, keep the buckles off to the sides and out of the way, also preventing the metal from getting heated and burning little legs.
- Infinite Slide harness– using an easy slide technology, it allows for a safe and secure fit every time without the hassle of having to rethread the harness.
- Upfront Harness Adjustment– tightening the 5-point harness is a breeze with the ability to adjust from the front of the seat.
- Multiple position headrest– one handed adjustable head rest will allow the seat to grow with your growing child.
- All-in-One Seat– one of the most prominent convenience features is the fact that this one seat can take you from a 5 lb infant in a 5 point harness all the way up to a 110 lb child in a booster.
- Built in cup holders– built into the frame of the seat make it easy for your little one to keep her drink close without the hassle of finding room for an attachable cup holder.
During the process of researching which carseat to purchase, the height/weight limitations for your child and the size of the seat are major factors. You’re faced with questions like, “What is the maximum weight for rear facing? How big is the seat? Will it even fit in your car?” We’re here to make your research easier!
Child Passenger Specifications
- Weight: 5-40 lbs
- Height: 10-37 inches
- Weight: 22-65 lbs
- Height: 28-50 inches
- Age: at least one year of age
- Weight: 40-110 lbs
- Height: 43.3-57 inches
- Age: at least four years of age
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Fully reclined: 19.5″ High x 21.5″ Wide x 28″ Long – inches
- Fully Upright: 25.5″ High x 21.5″ Wide x 23″ Long – inches
Features To Love
Do You Love the Evenflo Symphony DLX as much as we do?
Evenflo Symphony DLX (Sold exclusively at Target)
EXPLORE AND CONNECT
At Daily Mom, we are advocates for keeping your child rear-facing as long as it is the safest option, and we believe it’s important to arm you with the best choices to make that possible. Check out some of these other car seats that allow children to be rear-facing longer than the average seat:
Photo credits: CeceLynn Design
Tags: babies, car seat, child passenger seat, comfort, convenience, Evenflo, evenflo symphony, extended rear-facing, gear, helpful mom resources, mom tips, mommy tips, rear facing, Safety, safety seat, shop
Trackback from your site.