60 Days of Giving: BubbleBum Family Travel Pack
This holiday season, Daily Mom is stepping up our giving game by hosting our 60 Days of Giving event page. From October 20th to December 19th, Daily Mom will be giving away a different prize to our amazing readers to say thanks for being you! Read below to see what we are giving away today and how you can enter.
Today’s prize in our 60 Days of Giving giveaway is a Family Travel Pack from BubbleBum. BubbleBum knows that traveling with small children can be tedious, especially when it comes to bulky car seats and long drives. That is why their innovative products make it easier than ever to ensure your child’s safety and comfort while traveling. These travel accessories are perfect for Uber or Lyft rides, rental cars, carpooling, or road trips. The BubbleBum Family Travel Pack includes:
- For ages 4-11
- The air-filled design provides extra comfort.
- Memory foam technology helps create stability along with side positions for the lap belt
- Weighs less than a pound and inflates/deflates in less than a minute
- Exceeds all Europe and US safety standards
- Can fit three boosters in a single row with BubbleBum Boosters
- Helps kids to nap more comfortably while riding in the car
- Microbead pods and soft material makes kids feel cozy and relieves aching necks
- Perfect for long traveling either in the car or on the plane
- Attaches to a headrest so kids don’t have to reposition it
- Stash pocket allows kids to store small toys or MP3 players
This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Enter using the rafflecopter below. Earn entries by signing up for the Daily Mom newsletter, visiting social media sites, and following further instructions on the Rafflecopter. Good luck!
Where: 60 Days of Giving event page
When: October 20th to December 19th
How: Here’s how to enter:
- Visit 60 Days of Giving event page to enter daily,
- Visit 60 Days of Giving giveaway on Facebook to get the notifications for prizes each day, OR
- Sign up for our newsletter to enter get the notifications for the prizes each day.
Trackback from your site.
Lauren is a full-time mom of three girls, who also happens to run her own in-home preschool. She loves to write, run, yoga-it-out, and keep fit. She’s kind of crunchy in her homeschooling, cloth diapering, and natural products sort of way, but she also loves Starbucks and trashy tv. For more about her internal judgments of herself and hilarious quips about motherhood, follow her on IG and Twitter @thescoopmama, fb.com/thescoopmama, as well as her website theSCOOPmama.