60 Days of Giving: Bzees
This holiday season, Daily Mom is stepping up our giving game by hosting our 60 Days of Giving event page. From October 20th to December 19th, Daily Mom will be giving away a different prize to our amazing readers to say thanks for being you! Read below to see what we are giving away today and how you can enter.
Today’s prize in our 60 Days of Giving giveaway is a a pair of the Nemo Slip-On Sneaker in Grey from Bzees. Bzees is a shoe company that is create fun, playful, and comfortable shoes that you can wear on the go. They are made to make sure you can get where you need to go- or where you want to go-in comfort and style. They are effortlessly light, extremely comfortable, washable, and fun.
Daily Mom and Bzees are giving away one pair of Nemo Slip-On Sneaker in grey . These shoes are easy to put on, and that’s good because you won’t want to take them off. It’s collapsible heel means you can wear it up as a regular shoe or down as a slip-on. Here are some of the details:
- Super puff ankle cushion
- BZEES Cloud Technology: Unicorn down brings your footwear up
- Dynamic Stretch Uppers: Free and natural movement is finally here
- Designed so you’ll feel weightless, energized and free
- Free Foam Footbeds: Your feet need beds just as much as the rest of your body does
- Memory Foam arch
- Removable sockliner
- Anti-Microbial and Odor Control Technology
- Comfort Cone Gel: Heel impact shock absorption and cushioning in all the right places
- Air Infused Outsoles: You’ll feel like you’re walking on, well, you get the idea
This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Enter using the rafflecopter below. Earn entries by signing up for the Daily Mom newsletter, visiting social media sites, and following further instructions on the Rafflecopter. Good luck!
Where: 60 Days of Giving event page
When: October 20th to December 19th
How: Here’s how to enter:
- Visit 60 Days of Giving event page to enter daily,
- Visit 60 Days of Giving giveaway on Facebook to get the notifications for prizes each day, OR
- Sign up for our newsletter to enter get the notifications for the prizes each day.
Trackback from your site.
Lauren is a full-time mom of three girls, who also happens to run her own in-home preschool. She loves to write, run, yoga-it-out, and keep fit. She’s kind of crunchy in her homeschooling, cloth diapering, and natural products sort of way, but she also loves Starbucks and trashy tv. For more about her internal judgments of herself and hilarious quips about motherhood, follow her on IG and Twitter @thescoopmama, fb.com/thescoopmama, as well as her website theSCOOPmama.