60 Days of Giving: Corolle Doll Prize Pack
This holiday season, Daily Mom is stepping up our giving game by hosting our 60 Days of Giving event page. From October 20th to December 19th, Daily Mom will be giving away a different prize to our amazing readers to say thanks for being you! Read below to see what we are giving away today and how you can enter.
Today’s prize in our 60 Days of Giving giveaway is a Doll Prize Pack from Corolle. This Doll Prize Pack includes 1 Corolle doll and Corolle fashions to complete the look. Corolle is known for their beautiful, delicate dolls which are characterized by the soft skin and vanilla scent. The designers are Corolle dream up beautiful styles for your child’s doll that will make them feel just as you did when you got your first doll.
Here are some of the details of the Doll Prize Pack you can win from Corolle:
- A 14 inch doll- one of the largest of Corolle so that your child can play mom and dad just like you.
- She is perfectly sized for your child’s small arms to cuddle and hug.
- Her face, arms and legs are made of touchably soft vinyl-delicately vanilla scented
- She’s dressed in pajamas, wears a headband, and comes with a pacifier
- Suitable for ages from 3 years
Two Corolle Fashions
This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Enter using the rafflecopter below. Earn entries by signing up for the Daily Mom newsletter, visiting social media sites, and following further instructions on the Rafflecopter. Good luck!
Where: 60 Days of Giving event page
When: October 20th to December 19th
How: Here’s how to enter:
- Visit 60 Days of Giving event page to enter daily,
- Visit 60 Days of Giving giveaway on Facebook to get the notifications for prizes each day, OR
- Sign up for our newsletter to enter get the notifications for the prizes each day.
Trackback from your site.
Lauren is a full-time mom of three girls, who also happens to run her own in-home preschool. She loves to write, run, yoga-it-out, and keep fit. She’s kind of crunchy in her homeschooling, cloth diapering, and natural products sort of way, but she also loves Starbucks and trashy tv. For more about her internal judgments of herself and hilarious quips about motherhood, follow her on IG and Twitter @thescoopmama, fb.com/thescoopmama, as well as her website theSCOOPmama.