60 Days of Giving: Dynacraft Hello Kitty Car
This holiday season, Daily Mom is stepping up our giving game by hosting our 60 Days of Giving event page. From October 20th to December 19th, Daily Mom will be giving away a different prize to our amazing readers to say thanks for being you! Read below to see what we are giving away today and how you can enter.
Today’s prize in our 60 Days of Giving giveaway is a Hello Kitty car from Dynacraft! Dynacraft is the leader in children’s bicycles, ride-ons, and scooters. Their kid’s ride-on toys are known for their safe technology and deigns that reflect the latest trend in fashion and entertainment, and there’s no doubt your little one will love their new ride this holiday season. The Hello Kitty motorized car from Dynacraft features:
- A custom body style with Hello Kitty’s signature face on the hood; her pink bow lights up!
- Embossed steering wheel
- MP3 input and speakers so you can cruise with your favorite tunes
- Contoured comfortable seat with adjustable play seat belt
- Maximum speed of 2.5mph and a 45 minute run time on a fully charged 6V battery.
This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Enter using the rafflecopter below. Earn entries by signing up for the Daily Mom newsletter, visiting social media sites, and following further instructions on the Rafflecopter. Good luck!
Love this article? Help support Daily Mom through our Patreon page.
Where: 60 Days of Giving event page
When: October 20th to December 19th
How: Here’s how to enter:
- Visit 60 Days of Giving event page to enter daily,
- Visit 60 Days of Giving giveaway on Facebook to get the notifications for prizes each day, OR
- Sign up for our newsletter to enter get the notifications for the prizes each day.
Trackback from your site.
Lauren is a full-time mom of three girls, who also happens to run her own in-home preschool. She loves to write, run, yoga-it-out, and keep fit. She’s kind of crunchy in her homeschooling, cloth diapering, and natural products sort of way, but she also loves Starbucks and trashy tv. For more about her internal judgments of herself and hilarious quips about motherhood, follow her on IG and Twitter @thescoopmama, fb.com/thescoopmama, as well as her website theSCOOPmama.