60 Days of Giving: Faber- Castell
This holiday season, Daily Mom is stepping up our giving game by hosting our 60 Days of Giving event page. From October 20th to December 19th, Daily Mom will be giving away a different prize to our amazing readers to say thanks for being you! Read below to see what we are giving away today and how you can enter.
Today’s prize in our 60 Days of Giving giveaway is a Tabletop Art Studio from Faber-Castell. Faber-Castell provides premium quality art supplies, so your child can make their imagination come to life using the best materials. With the finest pens, pencils, watercolors, crayons, gel sticks, pastels and more, they have everything that artists, crafters and children could possibly need.
Here are some details about the prize you can win from Faber-Castell!
- The tabletop easel conveniently acts as a storage container when the supplies are not in use, keeping you organized and always ready for the next art project.
- Ideal for on-the-go use.
- The 2-sided easel features a chalkboard, magnetic white board, and drawing surface.
- Art supplies include art paper, gel crayons, paint palette with watercolor paints, paint brush, foam brush, magnets, soft pastels, oil pastels, chalk and chalk eraser, for hours of fun.
- Non-toxic materials safe for ages 6+
This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Enter using the rafflecopter below. Earn entries by signing up for the Daily Mom newsletter, visiting social media sites, and following further instructions on the Rafflecopter. Good luck!
Where: 60 Days of Giving event page
When: October 20th to December 19th
How: Here’s how to enter:
- Visit 60 Days of Giving event page to enter daily,
- Visit 60 Days of Giving giveaway on Facebook to get the notifications for prizes each day, OR
- Sign up for our newsletter to enter get the notifications for the prizes each day.
Trackback from your site.
Kristen Love resides in the Chicago area with her husband & two kiddos– an energetic toddler who will do anything to make his sweet, baby sister giggle (which doesn’t take much). She is the author behind The Love Notes Blog, a YouTube beauty vlogger, an extreme DIY’er, obsessive chick flick watcher, lover of all things pretty & her spirit animal is Li’l Sebastian. Connect with her! Blog: www.thelovenotesblog.com | Instagram: @thelovenotes | Facebook: The Love Notes Blog | Twitter: @lovenotesblog | Snapchat: @thelovenotes | YouTube: www.youtube.com/kristenlove13