60 Days of Giving: Ju-Ju-Be Hatch Bag
This holiday season, Daily Mom is stepping up our giving game by hosting our 60 Days of Giving event page. From October 20th to December 19th, Daily Mom will be giving away a different prize to our amazing readers to say thanks for being you! Read below to see what we are giving away today and how you can enter.
Today’s prize in our 60 Days of Giving giveaway is a trendy, urban Dad Bag from Ju-Ju-Be – the Hatch Diaper Bag. On a quest to design functional, fashionable diaper bags for all parents, Ju-Ju-Be’s diaper bags and backpacks are all ultra-organized with tons of places to stash dad, mom, and baby essentials both inside and out. Featuring an ergonomic shoulder harness, premium padding and a sternum strap for added support and comfort, the Hatch Diaper Bags are ready for anything from a day in the city to a trip on the trail. With several styles available in a variety of neutral colors, Ju-Ju-Be’s XY Collection Diaper Bags will make Dad’s day out with baby a breeze as he will be prepared and ready for anything. This winter and spring don’t stay cooped up in the house with your infant or toddler, pack up the essentials and get out on the town.
- The Hatch Bag is Machine Washable and comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Featuring multiple interior and exterior pockets, the Hatch also has a unique top loader design, deep zipper access and a top pocket to hold a diaper and wipes for a quick change.
- Zippered water bottle pockets and fast closing magnetic latches make this bag ideal for a day out with baby.
- Crafted using a Teflon coated exterior fabric, the Hatch repels stains and sheds water.
- Antimicrobial coated lining inhibits the growth of do causing bacteria, mold and mildew as we all know spills can happen.
- Includes a Memory Foam Changing Pad for quick diaper changes on the go.
- 2 Insulated Bottle pockets keeps bottles or baby food hot or cold.
- Zippered back panel cellphone pocket and interior media pocket for carrying dad’s laptop or tablet.
- Premium Microfiber sunglass pocket for protecting those lenses.
We would like to thank Ju-Ju-Be for donating to Florida Hurricane Relief fund.
This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Enter using the rafflecopter below. Earn entries by signing up for the Daily Mom newsletter, visiting social media sites, and following further instructions on the Rafflecopter. Good luck!
Love this article? Help support Daily Mom through our Patreon page.
Where: 60 Days of Giving event page
When: October 20th to December 19th
How: Here’s how to enter:
- Visit 60 Days of Giving event page to enter daily,
- Visit 60 Days of Giving giveaway on Facebook to get the notifications for prizes each day, OR
- Sign up for our newsletter to enter get the notifications for the prizes each day.
Trackback from your site.
Kristin is a native Floridian who loves warm weather and sunshine but owns too many scarves and boots. She lives at the World’s Most Famous Beach with her husband, 3 boys and enough animals both warm and cold blooded to make up a zoo. She is a practicing attorney who spends her days working with at-risk and delinquent youth and her nights being a Montessori Mama to her independent, strong willed little humans. On the weekends you can find her at soccer games, chasing her boys at the Beach or cooking for her husband who suffers from Crohn’s disease but is healing with a healthy diet. In her free time, Kristin loves reading and laying by the pool.