60 Days of Giving: Lily Cup
This holiday season, Daily Mom is stepping up our giving game by hosting our 60 Days of Giving event page. From October 20th to December 19th, Daily Mom will be giving away a different prize to our amazing readers to say thanks for being you! Read below to see what we are giving away today and how you can enter.
Today’s prize in our 60 Days of Giving giveaway is a Lily Cup Compact from Intimina. A menstrual cup like the Lily Cup from Intimina provides the same type of leak coverage you have known in tampons and pads but in a safe way.
- They are made without yucky chemicals or synthetic ingredients. The Lily Cup Compact is made with 100% medical grade silicone.
- The Lily Cup Compact is eco-friendly and reusable.
- You can’t get toxic shock syndrome.
- The Lily Cup Compact doesn’t contain chemicals like rayon and dioxin, so you are safe from pelvic inflammatory diseases.
- It’s a one-time purchase so you don’t have to continue to buy tampons each month or run to the store in a period emergency.
- The Lily Cup Compact is made with 100% medical grade silicone and is completely collapsible, making it safe to use and convenient.
- It safely absorbs both the blood and tissue shed by your uterus.
- The Lily Cup Compact can be used for up to 10 hours at a time so you don’t have to change it as often.
- It comes in just two sizes, A and B, so no need to buy several sizes each month.
- No harmful BPA is used in Lily Cup Compact.
The Lily Cup Compact is the world’s first collapsible menstrual cup, making it super convenient to carry around for when that time of the month arrives. There are two sizes to choose from: Size A is for women who have not given birth or did not give birth vaginally, and Size B is recommended for those who have given birth vaginally or have a weak pelvic floor. The Lily Cup Compact is recommended for light or medium flows but don’t worry if you go heavy- the Lily Cup Compact is made for those that flow heavy.
The Lily Cup Compact is also easy to use. It can be folded several different ways for insertion and is comfortable you can’t even feel it. It’s the perfect solution for those who are looking for something as convenient as a tampon but safer for their bodies.
This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Enter using the rafflecopter below. Earn entries by signing up for the Daily Mom newsletter, visiting social media sites, and following further instructions on the Rafflecopter. Good luck!
Where: 60 Days of Giving event page
When: October 20th to December 19th
How: Here’s how to enter:
- Visit 60 Days of Giving event page to enter daily,
- Visit 60 Days of Giving giveaway on Facebook to get the notifications for prizes each day, OR
- Sign up for our newsletter to enter get the notifications for the prizes each day.
Trackback from your site.
Lauren is a full-time mom of three girls, who also happens to run her own in-home preschool. She loves to write, run, yoga-it-out, and keep fit. She’s kind of crunchy in her homeschooling, cloth diapering, and natural products sort of way, but she also loves Starbucks and trashy tv. For more about her internal judgments of herself and hilarious quips about motherhood, follow her on IG and Twitter @thescoopmama, fb.com/thescoopmama, as well as her website theSCOOPmama.