60 Days of Giving: Micro 4K Video Camera by Hammacher Schlemmer
This holiday season, Daily Mom is stepping up our giving game by hosting our 60 Days of Giving event page. From October 20th to December 19th, Daily Mom will be giving away a different prize to our amazing readers to say thanks for being you! Read below to see what we are giving away today and how you can enter.
Today’s prize in our 60 Days of Giving giveaway is a 4k Micro Video Camera from Hammacher Schlemmer. Hammacher Schlemmer is a unique catalog of “the Best, the Only, and the Unexpected” since 1848. At Hammacher Schlemmer, customers can find the most unique products that solve problems, are innovative, or are one-of-a-kind. The 4k Micro Video Camera is one of those products. It boasts being one of the smallest consumer-ready video cameras and features:
- 1 3/4 inches in size- fits in a purse, your pocket, or the palm of your hand
- 16 MP camera captures ultra-HD video and still images at 4640 x 3480 resolution
- Footage is stored on a microSD card
- 152 degree wide-angle lens, 2 inch LCD screen, HD microphone
- Magnetic mount
- Includes waterproof carrying case, backup battery, lens cover, viewing connector, and base attachment
If you have a video enthusiast or travel lover in your life, this is something they will need this holiday season. The 4k Micro Video Camera is perfect for excursions or trips, and can be mounted just about anywhere.
This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Enter using the rafflecopter below. Earn entries by signing up for the Daily Mom newsletter, visiting social media sites, and following further instructions on the Rafflecopter. Good luck!
Where: 60 Days of Giving event page
When: October 20th to December 19th
How: Here’s how to enter:
- Visit 60 Days of Giving event page to enter daily,
- Visit 60 Days of Giving giveaway on Facebook to get the notifications for prizes each day, OR
- Sign up for our newsletter to enter get the notifications for the prizes each day.
Trackback from your site.
Lauren is a full-time mom of three girls, who also happens to run her own in-home preschool. She loves to write, run, yoga-it-out, and keep fit. She’s kind of crunchy in her homeschooling, cloth diapering, and natural products sort of way, but she also loves Starbucks and trashy tv. For more about her internal judgments of herself and hilarious quips about motherhood, follow her on IG and Twitter @thescoopmama, fb.com/thescoopmama, as well as her website theSCOOPmama.