60 Days of Giving: A Set of Board Books from Schiffer Publishing
This holiday season, Daily Mom is stepping up our giving game by hosting our 60 Days of Giving event page. From October 20th to December 19th, Daily Mom will be giving away a different prize to our amazing readers to say thanks for being you! Read below to see what we are giving away today and how you can enter.
Today’s prize in our 60 Days of Giving giveaway is a set 14 of board books from Schiffer Publishing. Schiffer Publishing was founded in 1974 on their family farm with the aim to educate collectors about the things that they love. Their publishing program where they focus on subjects that people care about deeply and develop their knowledge with over 6,000 titles in print. Schiffer Publishing are an extension of this philosophy to look for and serve people’s unique passions while educating them.
- Lift-the-Flap Color and Shape board books by Karen Robbins- Think Shapes!
- Common-core enhanced picture books Mr. Owliver’s Magic at the Museum by Carolyn Bracken and Sticks ‘n’ Stones ‘n’ Dinosaur Bones by Ted Enik
- Emotional development- Unraveling Rose by Brian Wray
- Some other Schiffer Publishing favorites including:
- I’m Going to Outer Space and Creatures and Characters by Timothy Young
- Bicycling Rules of the Road and The Cycling Wangdoos from Kelly Pulley.
- Gruel Snarl Draws a Wild Zugthing by Jeff Jantz
- Wind and Oyster Jack a regional favorite by Marcia Moore
- Zendoodle for Children by Gitta Edelmann
- Have Your Heard by Rabbi Jeffrey Glickman
This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Enter using the rafflecopter below. Earn entries by signing up for the Daily Mom newsletter, visiting social media sites, and following further instructions on the Rafflecopter. Good luck!
Where: 60 Days of Giving event page
When: October 20th to December 19th
How: Here’s how to enter:
- Visit 60 Days of Giving event page to enter daily,
- Visit 60 Days of Giving giveaway on Facebook to get the notifications for prizes each day, OR
- Sign up for our newsletter to enter get the notifications for the prizes each day.
Trackback from your site.
Lauren is a full-time mom of three girls, who also happens to run her own in-home preschool. She loves to write, run, yoga-it-out, and keep fit. She’s kind of crunchy in her homeschooling, cloth diapering, and natural products sort of way, but she also loves Starbucks and trashy tv. For more about her internal judgments of herself and hilarious quips about motherhood, follow her on IG and Twitter @thescoopmama, fb.com/thescoopmama, as well as her website theSCOOPmama.