60 Days of Giving: Jaswig My First StandUp by Fully
This holiday season, Daily Mom is stepping up our giving game by hosting our 60 Days of Giving event page. From October 20th to December 19th, Daily Mom will be giving away a different prize to our amazing readers to say thanks for being you! Read below to see what we are giving away today and how you can enter.
Today’s prize in our 60 Days of Giving giveaway is a Jaswig My First StandUp standing desk by Fully. With the push to make classrooms more inclusive, the Jaswig My First StandUp is just what kids need to stay on task. But until classrooms get into the moving movement with children’s developmental needs, you can bring it home with a standing desk that helps your child stay focused while they are doing their homework.
The Jaswig My First StandUp is made just for kids. It features things like:
- Adjustable height for ages from kindergarten through their middle school years (27 inches to 35 inches)
- Simple, 60’s-inspired design that is durable and easy to adjust
- Made of certified birch wood with a low-VOC and low-formaldehyde varnish with approval from the Forest Stewardship Council
- Desk top is 18 inches by 23 inches- big enough for textbooks or a laptop
- Built in ergonomic foot rest
- Has a storage cubby for books or writing tools (or a snack)
This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Enter using the rafflecopter below. Earn entries by signing up for the Daily Mom newsletter, visiting social media sites, and following further instructions on the Rafflecopter. Good luck!
Where: 60 Days of Giving event page
When: October 20th to December 19th
How: Here’s how to enter:
- Visit 60 Days of Giving event page to enter daily,
- Visit 60 Days of Giving giveaway on Facebook to get the notifications for prizes each day, OR
- Sign up for our newsletter to enter get the notifications for the prizes each day.
Trackback from your site.