Teething is a pain- for parents and for your little one. Parents want to be able to relieve their child’s pain but in the most natural way possible. Amber teething necklaces are one way that your little one can get some relief from those sharp buggers coming through their gums without turning to medicines or oral gels. They offer natural pain relief through naturally sourced baltic amber contains an acid called succinic. When your child’s body heats up the amber on the necklace, the succinic is released and absorbed into the skin allowing your child to reap the anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. If you have been curious about if an amber teething necklace could benefit your child, you’re in luck! Daily Mom is giving away THREE amber teething necklaces from Baltic Wonder!
Giveaway: Baltic Wonder Amber Teething Necklace
An amber teething necklace from Baltic Wonder is made with 100% authentic Baltic amber, ensuring that you are getting the best and most effective amber for your child’s teething pain. The amber comes from the Baltic region of Europe from the resin of extinct pine trees, and research has shown that Baltic amber does have analgesic properties that help to relieve teething and other type of pain.
Here are some things you should know about the necklaces from Baltic Wonder:
- The necklace can be worn at anytime- not just for teething!
- The necklace should not be worn at night.
- The amber used in Baltic Wonder necklaces is authenticated and comes from the Baltic region of Europe.
- Your baby is not supposed to chew on the necklace beads- their body heat extracts the resin from the amber which is then absorbed into their body through their skin.
- Wearing the necklace can help relieve teething pain because of succinic- a natural acid found in Baltic amber that is an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever.
Daily Mom is giving away THREE amber teething necklaces from Baltic Wonder to three Daily Mom readers.
This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Enter using the rafflecopter below. Earn entries by signing up for the Daily Mom newsletter, visiting social media sites, and following further instructions on the Rafflecopter. Good luck!