Umbrella strollers are notorious for being flimsy, cheap and frustrating to use. Unfortunately, they are a necessity for most of us for travel, trips to the zoo and everyday errands. This is where the Net Stroller by Inglesina saves the day.
Weighing in at just 11.2 pounds, the Inglesina Net Stroller’s features put it way beyond the typical umbrella stroller; it’s more similar to a high-end, luxury stroller! Some of its best features include:
- Extremely easy to open and close, and can stand on its own when folded
- A practical shoulder strap for comfortable carrying
- 2-position recline allows your child to get comfortable
- Umbrella canopy is rated UPF 50+ for ultimate sun protection
- Comfortable, removable, machine-washable mesh seat cover
Plus — the Net can be used for kids as young as 3 months all the way up to 55 pounds, so you’ll get a lot of use out of this umbrella stroller superstar!
We love this stroller so much, we’re giving away one Inglesina Net Stroller to a lucky Daily Mom reader. It’s perfect for those holiday trips to Grandma’s or an afternoon of holiday shopping at the mall!
One lucky Daily Mom reader will win the Net Stroller from Inglesina, valued at $150. This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Enter using the rafflecopter below. Mandatory entries include signing up for the Daily Mom newsletter and “liking” Daily Mom on Facebook, and additional entries can be earned by following further instructions on the rafflecopter. Good luck!