How Experienced Parents Save Money on Diapers
Budgeting for a new baby is stressful. When you have your first baby, you really do not know what to expect. Where can you save money? Where should you splurge and spend more? Are some baby product brands more trustworthy than others? When you are having a second baby you know where to spend more and where to spend less without sacrificing quality and function. One thing that you have to buy week after week, over and over again is diapers. Experienced parents know the secret of how to save money on diapers. If you have a new baby on the way, we want to share this secret. Skip the trial and error with your first baby and make the right choice for diapers from day one.
The Cost of Diapers
Veteran parents have been there and done that with diapers. They’ve tried them all from cloth to different disposable brands. They’ve searched for sales, clipped coupons, and bought in bulk. Overall, an experienced parent knows that you can expect to spend at least $500 in the first year on diapers alone. A new parent can easily run this bill up choosing diapers based on factors that do not matter:
- You may be tempted to pay more for a trendy brand of diapers because they feature cute patterns on the outside, but these aren’t necessary elements to a quality diaper you can count on for protection from leaks!
- New parents often think that the most expensive brand is the most reliable brand. That is also not true. Price does not correlate with leak protection.
- Extra bells and whistles are not necessary when it comes to having your children in diapers that keep them protected and comfy.
You can learn how to save money on diapers by taking a hint from experienced parents and ignoring the factors that do not matter.
How To Save Money on Diapers
When it comes to diapers, skip the nonsense the first time. Experienced parents know that only two factors really matter when it comes to diaper choice: leak protection and comfort. A diaper works if your baby is happy wearing it and it doesn’t leak. That is all you need to know. The experienced parent knows the secret on how to save money on diapers is to choose Luvs. Luvs are the best because you save money and they feature all the factors that experienced parents know matter:
- Babies are wiggly and Luvs stay on and in place. A diaper that stays in place keeps leaks in.
- Luvs keep a baby dry and leak free overnight with their NightLock™ Plus. This gives you the largest absorbency area ever ensuring your baby stays dry overnight. Staying dry is crucial. Wetness wakes your baby up and that means less sleep for everyone. Wetness can cause issues like diaper rash.
- Luvs keeps the price low by ditching the pointless gimmicks and focusing on comfort and wetness/leak protection.
- As part of the Procter and Gamble family, experienced parents know that Luvs comes from a company that is trustworthy.
- You need to keep it simple when it comes to shopping for diapers. You want to be able to grab a box at your neighborhood store without worrying about coupons or sales. You don’t want to wait for shipments from an online company. When you are running out, you need to be able to grab a brand you love without even checking the price and this is possible with Luvs. On top of everything for a limited time Luvs prices are even lower now. You save time and money not shopping around, searching for sale or coupons, or dealing with online subscriptions.
There is #MoretoLuv when it comes to Luvs diapers because this brand keeps more money in your budget. Don’t make the rookie mistake of spending more on diapers because they are the newest, trendy thing. Trendy doesn’t matter. Who are you trying to impress with diapers? Price matters. Quality matters. You want your baby to stay dry and leak free and that’s all you need when it comes to diapers. Skip the new parent mistakes and learn from the experience of those that came before you. Experienced parents have lived and learned and they choose Luvs. Why would you go through the hassle and spend more money when you don’t need to spend more?
Now that you know how to save money on diapers, get the perfect bag to carry those Luvs diapers in when you are on the go. Check out Luxury Diaper Bags for Stylish Moms.
Photo Credits: Pixabay
Tags: Luvs Diapers
Trackback from your site.
We are a team of fun loving, web combing, baby wearing moms and dads who saw a need for a website where we could share all the useful tips we come across daily. Modern mothers need one place where they can learn how to raise a baby, cook a meal, build a fire, save some money and then spend it, and do it all while looking perfect and being green.
Ok, who are we kidding? It would be impossible, but we still try.
Daily Mom will bring to you everything that can be of use to any mom and mom-to-be. We are here to educate, laugh with you, and make your lives easier (or harder depending on how many crafts you decide to do).