Win It: International Arrivals Holiday Gift Pack!
“Stocking stuffers” are notorious for being cheap, throwaway items that our kids end up overlooking and not really wanting, needing or using. This year, stuff your kids’ stockings with practical, functional, and fun products they’ll actually want to use!
International Arrivals makes kids’ art supplies that are as fun as they are functional, specializing in boldly colored school supplies, scented writing utensils and cool coloring books. One lucky Daily Mom reader will win a gift pack of supplies from International Arrivals, including:
- Brilliant Bee Crayons: Bright, vivid and triangular shaped beeswax crayons; Brilliant Bee Crayons have it all: the colors lay smoothly on paper and are thick and easy for little hands to use.
- Heart to Heart Stacking Crayons: A set of 12 stack-able, heart-shaped, fine-point crayons that kids can mix and match to create their own custom creations.
- Stampables Markers: A set of 24 brilliantly colored double sided markers; one side of the marker is for coloring and the other is for stamping. Plus — Stampables come in 10 scents like Cherry, Strawberry and Grape for extra fun!
- Dandy Candy Pencils/Dandy Candy Markers: Kids will adore these writing utensils; the pencils have candy-shaped toppers and the markers have candy-styled casings and sweetly scented ink!
- Razzle Dazzle Colored Pencils: This fun set of 12 colored pencils have glittery, colorful barrels with dazzling colors such as Fantastic Fuchsia, Perfect Purple and Bewitched Black.
- Itsy Bitsy Stickers – Jumping Pups/Itsy Bitsy Stickers – Googly Eyed Food: Kids can stick these stickers on paper, journals, cell phones… just about anywhere.
- Nested Notepad – Cheeseburger: Nested Notepads are fun paper notepads with 90 pages of colorful shapes which create a fun, layered, 3D shape — like a cheeseburger!
- Unicorn Adventures Color-in’ Book: A 32-page extravaganza of one unicorn’s amazing adventures just waiting for your child’s coloring inspiration! All pages are single-sided (meaning no dreaded marker “bleed through”) and lay flat for ease of use.
So this year, give the kids a gift that inspires creativity and imagination, all wrapped up in a boldly designed, deliciously scented package.
One lucky Daily Mom reader will win a pack of supplies from International Arrivals, valued at $80. This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Enter using the rafflecopter below. Mandatory entries include signing up for the Daily Mom newsletter and “liking” Daily Mom on Facebook, and additional entries can be earned by following further instructions on the rafflecopter. Good luck!
Tags: art, arts and crafts, coloring books, creative, erasers, fun, fun for kids, fun kids' gifts, giveaway, imaginative, international arrivals, kids, markers, office supplies, pencils, pens, stocking stuffers, supplies, teachers, toddler art
Trackback from your site.