Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Banana Cookies
If you have a couple of bananas that are just too ripe to eat by themselves or you’re simply looking for a new twist on your traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe, you’ll definitely want to try our Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Banana Cookies! This will be your new favorite go-to recipe when your kids need you to whip something up last minute for the school bake sale or you have company on their way!
- 2.5 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 t of baking powder
- 1/2 t of salt
- 1/2 t of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 t of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 t of baking soda
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 2/3 cup of softened, unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of extra ripened, mashed bananas
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup of butterscotch morsels
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and grease a cookie sheet.
- Blend your flour, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and baking soda thoroughly in a small mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat your butter and white sugar until you get a fluffy consistency.
- Blend in your bananas, eggs, chocolate and butterscotch morsels.
- Blend your two mixtures together thoroughly.
- Scoop heaping spoonfuls into balls on your cookie tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. (Place a toothpick in the center of each cookie after baking. If it comes out clean, they are cooked thoroughly.)
(This recipe will make approximately 2 dozen large cookies, or 3-4 dozen small to medium cookies.)
Chocolate Chip Pecan Banana Zucchini Bread
Photo credit: With A Red Bird On My Shoulder
Trackback from your site.