If you’re looking for a slightly less guilty treat to satisfy your sweet tooth, we’ve got the perfect recipe for you. Your entire family will love this moist, flavorful chocolate chip bread; and with healthy ingredients (like zucchinis, pecans, bananas, cinnamon and coconut oil – to name a few) it’s packed full of vitamins and nutrients, so you won’t feel guilty about letting them indulge in this delectable treat!
- 4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 T of baking soda
- 1.5 t of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 t of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 t of salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of warmed coconut oil
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 T of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of mashed bananas(approximately 3)
- 2 cups of shredded zucchini
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, coconut oil, both sugars, vanilla and 1/4 of your banana mixture.
- Slowly blend your second mixture with your first mixture in the large bowl. Mix well.
- Stir in zucchini, remaining banana, pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pans or Bundt pans.
- Place in oven for 1 hour at 325 degrees.
- Let cool, slice and enjoy!
3 Dairy Free Ice Cream Recipes
Using Avocado As A Decadent Dessert Ingredient
Chocolate Almond Bites
Kid Friendly Homemade Granola Bars
Pumpkin Almond Spice Loaf
Super Easy Apple Cake
Cinnamon Zucchini Muffins
Maple Cinnamon Animal Crackers
Toddler Cooking: Fun, Frozen, Fruity Yogurt Snacks
3 Healthy Frozen Treats
Dairy-Free Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
6 Amazing And Healthy Desserts From Chocolate Covered Katie
Photo credit: With A Red Bird On My Shoulder