Chocolate Chip Pecan Banana Zucchini Bread
If you’re looking for a slightly less guilty treat to satisfy your sweet tooth, we’ve got the perfect recipe for you. Your entire family will love this moist, flavorful chocolate chip bread; and with healthy ingredients (like zucchinis, pecans, bananas, cinnamon and coconut oil – to name a few) it’s packed full of vitamins and nutrients, so you won’t feel guilty about letting them indulge in this delectable treat!
- 4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 T of baking soda
- 1.5 t of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 t of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 t of salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of warmed coconut oil
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 T of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of mashed bananas(approximately 3)
- 2 cups of shredded zucchini
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, coconut oil, both sugars, vanilla and 1/4 of your banana mixture.
- Slowly blend your second mixture with your first mixture in the large bowl. Mix well.
- Stir in zucchini, remaining banana, pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pans or Bundt pans.
- Place in oven for 1 hour at 325 degrees.
- Let cool, slice and enjoy!
3 Dairy Free Ice Cream Recipes
Using Avocado As A Decadent Dessert Ingredient
Chocolate Almond Bites
Kid Friendly Homemade Granola Bars
Pumpkin Almond Spice Loaf
Super Easy Apple Cake
Cinnamon Zucchini Muffins
Maple Cinnamon Animal Crackers
Toddler Cooking: Fun, Frozen, Fruity Yogurt Snacks
3 Healthy Frozen Treats
Dairy-Free Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
6 Amazing And Healthy Desserts From Chocolate Covered Katie
Photo credit: With A Red Bird On My Shoulder
Tags: Baking With Coconut OIl, chocolate chip banana bread, chocolate chip pecan banana zucchini bread, chocolate chip zucchini bread, coconut oil, healthy bread, healthy desserts, pecans, zucchini, zucchini banana bread, zucchini bread, zucchini desserts, zucchini recipes
Trackback from your site.