Fall Tradition Bucket List
As we creep further into the fall season, many of us who are newer families are yearning to start fun traditions with our children that will leave a lasting impression on them into adulthood. What better way to do this than by starting a fall tradition bucket list?
Every season, new and old families rack their brains trying to come up with unique ideas of fresh activities to stimulate their children, as well as have good old family fun! Whether you choose to hunker down indoors and enjoy a movie night every year, or trek off to your local pumpkin patch, you are implanting a tradition in your child, and hopefully they will want to continue it with their own family far down the road. Here are our favorite 15 things to do during the autumn months; a fall themed bucket list!
1. Go on a hayride.
2. Go to a football game (high school, college, or professional!)
3. Go to a corn or hay maze.
4. Go apple picking.
5. Find an age-appropriate haunted house, or better yet, make one in your own home!
6. Plant your spring time bulbs as a family. Fall is also the perfect time to plant new trees in many locations. Planting a tree as a family is always a fun reminder of your family roots!
7. Make homemade apple cider.
8. Go to a pumpkin patch.
9. Bob for apples.
10. Carve or decorate a pumpkin.
11. Jump in a pile of leaves.
12. Plan a family Halloween movie night.
13. Bake a pie, or some fun pumpkin muffins!
14. Make a fun fall themed craft and display it in the home as decoration.
15. Make and eat caramel apples as a family.
Do you have a favorite fall-time activity not mentioned? Share it with us in the comment section!
Tags: activities, apple, apples, autumn, bucket list, fall, fall bucket list, fun, fun things to do, games, halloween, hay, how to, mommy tips, pie, plan, pumpkins, spice, theme, tips, tradition, unique
Megan lives in Michigan with her husband, daughter, and son. Her days are spent hanging out and doing family projects on her real-life farm, and spending time on the Great Lakes. She loves swimming, celebrity gossip, University of Michigan and Denver Broncos football, trashy reality TV, and writing. In addition to being a Mommy and self-proclaimed urban-farmer, she owns a photography business located in Southeast Michigan, Memoirs Photography.