Short on time and looking for a tasty, not too filling dessert? Indulge in a decadent pumpkin mousse dessert that can be whipped up in less than 15 minutes! Pumpkin mousse is a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving gatherings with family and friends. This pumpkin mousse is light enough to thoroughly enjoy after your Thanksgiving feast. Let’s get mixing!
No-Bake Pumpkin Mousse
- 1 8oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (¾ of a can if using canned pumpkin)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 8oz. tub of cool whip (thawed)
- 1 ready made graham cracker or chocolate crust
If you don’t have any pumpkin pie spice on hand, try adding a dash of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and all-spice!
- Combine cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat on medium until smooth.
- Slowly stir in 2½ cups of cool whip (leaving about ½ cup of cool whip to top the mousse).
- Spoon mixture into your crust.
- Top with the remaining dollop of cool whip and a dash of cinnamon.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Photo Credit: Janin
Sources: Adapted from Philadelphia® No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake.