Our Favorite Festive Holiday Sweaters
There is nothing we love more than dressing up our kids for the festivities of the season, and nothing says, “Merry Christmas!” like the perfect holiday sweater. Check out this list of our favorite sweaters of the 2013 season.
We’ve scoured the web for the best sweaters to wrap your child in both warmth and festivities. So whether you are searching last minute for this year’s sweater, or planning ahead for next year (as a bonus- many are even on sale!) we hope you love our top holiday sweater picks of 2013.
- Santa Sweater by cwdkids
- Snow Plow Sweater by cwdkids
- Intarsia Dog Sweater by GAP Canada & GAP UK *sold out in the United States*
- Little Maven by Tori Spelling Ice Skate Sweater at JCPenny
- Holiday Boiled Wool Sweater by Garnet Hill
- Girls’ Peplum Cashmere Cardigan by Garnet Hill
- Holiday Fair Isle Pullover by Polarn O. Pyret
- Crewneck Train Sweater by OshKosh B’gosh
- Cable Knit Sweater One Piece by Old Navy
- Knit Holiday Cardigan by Polarn O. Pyret