Spring’s hottest color seems to be coming up “Rosy.”
We are not talking bubblegum pink or baby pink. Rather, sophisticated more mature shades of pink. From dusty rose to pale pink to deep pink, are spring’s hottest colors. Here are Daily Mom’s picks for the best rosy products this season:
1. NAILS: Deborah Lippmann Groove is in The Heart, is a nice, pale pink color that contrasts wonderfully with the dark nails of winter. All Deborah Lippmann polishes are all chemical free: no toluene, formaldehyde or DBP!
2. EYES: Nars Duo Eye Color in Bouthan is the perfect pink for soft, romantic eyes. Highly pigmented (which means it lasts forever) and easy to use. Use the lighter color as a base and the darker one for the crease.
3. LIPS: Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Blue Raspberry. A great everyday color that feels ever so comfortable with a nice natural pink sheen.
4. CHEEKS: Laura Mercier Cream Cheek Color Rosebud. Gives the cheeks a subtle color, as if you’d gone for a nice spring walk.
- Get rid of your old mascara for a new one (you should be doing that every 3 months)
- Exfoliate your skin! Read this post on why you should be exfoliating!
- Update your makeup for the appropriate weather (i.e. moisturizers and cleansers)
- Give yourself a manicure and moisturize the cuticles (for that pretty pink polish to look its best)
- Moisturize your arms and legs (if they are going to be bare)
And most importantly…Enjoy every bit of the beautiful weather before it’s time for another change.