The Orgasms You Could Be Having
Is your sex life blowing your mind or is it something you just tolerate? If you and your partner are getting bored, you need to try something new! If every sexual encounter is predictable, you need to change it up. Did you know that there is more than one way to have an orgasm? There are lots of ways to orgasms and you’re going to want to try some of these, if not all of them. Warning: this is not safe to read at work. We are getting really real with this one!
Types of Orgasms
We know that most women don’t have vaginal orgasms alone. We also know that the clitoris is the best way to have an orgasm, since its sole purpose is to get you to climax. However, there are lots of ways to orgasm. In fact, experts say there are many different kinds of female orgasms. We bet you haven’t thought of all these. Give each one a try and we guarantee your sex life will take a turn for the best.
- Nipple Orgasm – It turns out that your nipples are connected to your genital area via energy channels. Because of this, stimulating your nipples can lead to an actual orgasm or at least get you really close to climax, allowing for an easy orgasm once clitorial stimulation begins.
- Clitoral Orgasm – Stimulate your clit in whatever way works for you. Turn the intensity up or take it nice and easy. Use a toy, use your hand, use your partner’s hand or mouth. Whatever makes the magic happen.
- Vaginal Entrance Orgasm – The entrance of your vagina has a lot of nerve endings. Focus on the outer edge of your vagina. Circular and in and out motions should feel amazing whether with your finger, a toy or your partner’s penis.
- G-Spot Orgasm – Your G-spot is an area inside your vagina, on the upper wall near your pubic bone. You can find this area with your fingers. It will feel different than the rest of your vagina. A G-spot orgasm is incredibly intense and can take a long time to happen. Some women experience a release of fluid during this type of orgasm.
- Cervical-Uterine Orgasm – This orgasm is deep. It is a whole body orgasm caused by contractions of the deep vaginal muscles and uterus. You have to stimulate your cervix for a long time with the help of a dildo.
- Anal Orgasm – Believe it or not, your anus is an erogenous zone. There are a lot of nerve endings in there. You can orgasm from anal penetration.
It might seem impossible or at least rare, but couples can orgasm together, at the exact same time, and the experience is life changing. One problem that keeps couples from experiencing this is that the man often climaxes quicker than the woman. You should get started before him with some intense foreplay focused on you. Whether oral or manual stimulation helps you get close to climaxing, get close to an orgasm before he even gets started. Try different positions. You may want to use a sex toy.
For couples wanting the ultimate sexual experience, the We-Vibe 4 Plus is our go-to for simultaneous orgasms. Passion and ecstasy meet when the We-Vibe 4 Plus is brought into play. A hands-free device, the We-Vibe 4 Plus cups the vagina, offering stimulation to the G-Spot and the clitoris at the same time, all while allowing easy access for your male partner in any of your favorite sexual positions.
Not only will you enjoy the incredible pulsations on two pleasure points, but your partner will also feel the intense vibrations, taking sex one step up. The We-Vibe 4 Plus offers 5 different vibration modes with just the click of a button on top of the vibrator or bedside wireless remote control.
And for those with partners far away, foreplay and simultaneous orgasms are still made incredibly easy with the We-Vibe 4 Plus’ app! By simply downloading the app, your partner can control the vibrator’s various modes, including 5 extra modes available on the app only, and even creating custom vibration modes. From near or far, it’s a sexual connection that is sure to offer both partners the ultimate in closeness. We-Vibe also offers the We Vibe Classic that works with its own app too!
EXPLORE AND CONNECT
Change it up in the bedroom. Have more orgasms. Experience new sensations with different types of orgasms. You can even climax together. Surprise your partner with a plan to try achieving one of these new sexual experiences. You will both be blown away.
Don’t let things get stale in your relationship. We have some great tips for Keeping The Romance Alive After Kids.
Tags: couple's vibrator, couples sex toy, different kinds of orgasms, different orgasms, different ways to climax, erogenous zones, good sex, great sex, high tech sex toy, how to climax, how to have an orgasm, how to orgasm, improve your sex life, oral sex, orgasm, sex ideas, sex tips, sex toy with an app, simultaneous orgasm, types of orgasm, ways to have sex, We-Vibe, We-Vibe 4 Plus, WeVibe, WeVibe classic
Trackback from your site.