Paradise in the Heart of Orlando – Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
You have a lot of choices for where to stay when planning a vacation to Orlando, Florida. Not all hotels and resorts are created equal though. Don’t just stay at any boring old hotel. Live a little, and pick a world class resort that is a destination in itself. Loews Sapphire Falls Resort transports you to a tropical paradise. The grounds are lush and full of palm trees and other tropical greenery. Beautiful blue waterfalls cascade around the grounds. The rooms and suites are fantastic. The pool is luxurious and so much fun, and you get some amazing benefits that make experiencing all the excitement at Universal Studios even better.
The Perfect Place to Stay
The rooms and suites at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort are designed with relaxation in mind. Choose from a variety of guest rooms and suites. The Standard Guest Rooms are tasteful, comfortable, and just what you need after a day of fun in Orlando. With amenities like 300 thread count linens, smart technology for air conditioning and heat, complimentary wi-fi, and a Cuisinart single coffee pod brewer, you will feel more than at home! There are three views to choose from when booking a standard room: standard view, lagoon view, or pool view.
If you crave a little more of everything for your visit in Orlando, book a Suite! Sapphire Falls Resort has 83 suites to choose from.
- The King Suite has a king sized bed with a separate sitting area, making it perfect for a couple who desires a little more living space while on vacation.
- Families will love the Kids’ Suite that features two sleeping areas, one with a king sized bed and the other with two twin beds (the kids’ room). The kids’ room is playfully decorated and only opens up to the adult bedroom, not the hallway, so parents can sleep soundly with their children tucked in safely next door.
- The Sapphire Suite is even larger, sleeps five, and has a dining area and living room with wet bar.
- The Hospitality Suite will be your choice if you plan on entertaining during your stay. This suite has plenty of room at over 1,300 square feet with a dining area, large living area, and a kitchenette.
- Finally, for the ultimate experience at Sapphire Falls, stay in the Presidential Suite, designed to make you feel like royalty with a large dining room, living room, exercise room, refrigerator and separate sink, two bathrooms, soaking tub, and beautiful furnishings. If you need even more space for a large family, reserve the optional second connecting bedroom with two queen beds.
You must stay here if you plan on visiting Universal Studios. The benefits are amazing. You get:
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary shuttle buses, water taxis, and walking paths to both Universal Orlando™ theme parks and Universal CityWalk™
Paradise in Orlando
This Caribbean-inspired resort does not disappoint when it comes to atmosphere. You will feel as if you have been transported to the tropics when in reality, you are smack dab in the middle of all the excitement of Orlando, right on property at Universal Studios. Even if you are visiting other attractions besides Universal Studios, or you are in Orlando for business, Sapphire Falls Resort is such a fabulous place to stay. Just take a look at the beauty that surrounds you here.
The property really is stunning, inside and out. Every space is uniquely and beautifully designed.
The pool area is an attraction in its own right. It is a 16,000 square foot pool with two white sandy beaches. Your kids will love the area set up just for them. There is also a water slide, giant hot tub, and ample seating all around the pool for sun bathing. If you can, leave a day in your itinerary to just enjoy the pool and all the fun and relaxation that you will find here.
There is a state of the art fitness center. Your exercise routine doesn’t have to go on vacation just because you do. Your kids will love the arcade on site.
There are several wonderful dining options right on site at Sapphire Falls Resort.
Strong Water Tavern is a great option. Dinner here is fantastic. This restaurant fits the tropical style of this resort perfectly with a wall of vintage rums. You can even get your own rum specialist to help you choose. The tapas are amazing and you enjoy everything here overlooking the lagoon.
Amatista Cookhouse serves Caribbean cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This restaurant features an exhibition kitchen. Any meal here will be delightful and you can sit inside or in the lovely outdoor seating area.
New Dutch Trading Co. is the on-the-go option at the resort. They have ready to go meals, snacks, beverages, and ice cream. Grab a bite on your way out to Universal Studios or grab a snack on your way back into the resort to hold your hungry kids over until dinner.
For dining by the pool, you will visit the Drhum Club Kantine. With fresh seafood tapas and fruity tropical drinks, you really feel like you are in paradise. This is a great spot for a little happy hour.
One visit to the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando, and you will wonder how you ever stayed anywhere else in Central Florida. This little piece of paradise, right in the center of all the excitement of Universal Studios, is a dream, whether you are traveling as a couple or as a family with kids.
Are you lacking in the luggage department? We have the best in the newest technology when it comes to luggage for your upcoming trip to Sapphire Falls Resort in Orlando. You can pack smarter with New Year – Smart Travel with Raden.
Photo Credits: EveryAvenueGirl
Tags: #travelforreal, best hotel when visiting Universal Studios, best place to stay in orlando, best resort in orlando, central Florida, family hotel in Orlando, family resort in Orlando, family travel, Florida resort, Loews Resort in orlando, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, orlando, Orlando photography, orlando resort, orlando travel, places to stay in Central Florida, places to stay with kids in Orlando, resort in florida, resort in orlando, resort near universal studios, Sapphire Falls Resort, travel photography, travel with kids, universal studios resort, visit orlando
Trackback from your site.
Elena is the managing editor for Daily Mom. She enjoys traveling, spending time with her daughter, running several businesses, working on Daily Mom, playing volleyball, going to the gym, photographing and reading. You can contact her via email.