We know you are eager to get a head start on your holiday shopping and to find the best deals out there.
With Black Friday just around the corner we have just the right thing for you, so you can start shopping AND saving at the same time. We have the inside scoop and great finds from some of our sponsors that we are sure you will love.
We have sorted and sifted to bring you the offers from Daily Mom’s favorite brands and partners, some of the most sought after brands for moms and babies. We are sure you won’t be disappointed with these one of a kind offers.
- One of the Daily Moms favorite brands, BOOB Design is offering a 50% discount on one item each day, starting from today to Christmas day (psst! Our favorite b.warmer hoodie is on sale Wed.) The award winning designs will surely have you becoming a fan too, if you are not one already. (Check out our Boob Design feature here)
- Maybe you have a mom to be on your Christmas list or you ARE the mom to be, than this offer is for you. Amy Kathryn, synonymous for stylish, yet toxic free diaper bags is offering 50% off to its fans. These stylish yet practical diaper bags will have you looking like the coolest mom in town. (For our thoughts on their bags check this out)
- Maybe you have a little fashionista on your “hands”, Priti NYC, the nail polish brand with the chemical free products is offering a 50% offer on their website. Your budding fashionista can follow the trends and you can rest easy knowing that this line has non of those harmful ingredients as conventional polish.
OTHER EXCITING OFFERS
- Thinking of printing that family photo on a canvas as a gift for Christmas? Easy Canvas Print is offering a site wide 60% off along with free shipping. Get a head start and head on over to our Black Friday page to get the code.
- Pediped, (another favorite of the Daily Mom team), makes shoes for little ones that are not only well made and comfortable, but they are an award winning product since they help to raise healthy feet in little ones. This Black Friday they are offering their once a year sale, buy one get one free. We don’t know about you but we can’t wait to find our little ones some “dancing shoes” for the holidays. (for our Pediped featureclick here)
- The holidays always make us remember those less fortune than us, and what better way to shop for your loved ones than by visiting Schoola Stitch. For every purchase a 2nd item will be donated to a child in need. We can’t wait to pass around the holiday cheer.
OFFERS ONLY FOR DAILY MOM READERS