This article may include advertisements, paid product features, affiliate links and other forms of sponsorship.
Anyone who has ever taken a cruise knows how beautiful some of the views you encounter are; from ship’s sea walks to out of this world sunsets to endless ocean views to tropical beaches.
These are the 15 most unforgettable views we saw on our cruise through the Caribbean on the new Regal Princess ship. Take a short trip through our experience via these photos.
1. Regal Princess docked at St. Martin
2. Colorful Cabanas for rent at Princess Cays, the cruise line’s private island
3. View of cabanas during the walk down Princess Cays
4. View of the Regal Princess floating in the teal waters of the Caribbean as seen off of Princess Cays private island
5. One of the many amazing features of the new Regal Princess Ship – Sea Walk, a glass bottomed walk through the side of the ship
6. Sun rays coming through the clouds as seen from the top floor of the Regal Princess
7. A couple walking the beaches of St. Thomas, one of the stops on the Eastern Caribbean itinerary of Regal Princess
8. The famous view of the ships docked in St. Thomas’s cruise port
9. Quiet time at the Lido deck of Regal Princess right before dinner
10. Sailboats dotting the waters next to the cruise ship port at St. Thomas
11. Serene waters at Friar’s Bay on the French side of St. Martin
12. Another Princess Ship leaving the port of St. Thomas
13. A lonely sailboat anchored in the shallow waters of Friar’s Bay in St. Martin
14. Late departure from the port of St. Martin
15. Caribbean sunset as seen from the balcony of a regal Princess stateroom