10 Healthy Valentine’s Day Desserts
Sometimes you cannot find the words to let your significant other know just how much they mean to you. Just remember, nothing says “I love you” like a delicious and healthy dessert. We did the research and found ten healthy Valentine’s Day desserts for you so you can focus on more important things, like showering your loved one with kisses.
1. Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake By Peace Love and Low Carb
This chocolate peanut butter cake will satisfy your chocolate craving. The best part? It is ready in just under 2 minutes.
2. 3 Ingredients Strawberry Mousse – Vegan Glutenfree Recipe by Easy Cooking with Molly
The three ingredients keeps this dessert simple. Just as in life, in dessert, sometimes less is more.
3. Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie by Strength & Sunshine
Set the Valentine’s mood with this delicious double chocolate brownie prepared in a cast iron skillet.
4. Strawberry Cheesecake Strawberry Bites by The Kitchen Is My Playground
This cheesecake recipe is made with strawberry jam – creating the perfect bite!
5. Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies with Dark Chocolate Chips [Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free) by The Rising Spoon
Forget peanut butter and jelly, the best combination is peanut butter and chocolate.
6. Cherry Lemon Cupcakes by April Golightly
If your significant other is not a chocolate lover, try these cherry lemon cupcakes.
7. Swirled Chocolate Strawberry Bark – Quick 3 Ingredient Dessert by Chicken Scratch NY
This is the perfect remix of the Valentine’s Day classic chocolate covered strawberry.
8. Gluten Free Coconut Flour Donuts by Smashed Peas and Carrots
Not only are these donuts delicious – they are shaped like a heart!
9. Keto Low Carb Creme Brulee by Wholesome Yum
Creme brulee is always a sweet indulgence. Enjoy it guilt-free with this low carb version.
10. Surprisingly Decadent Brownies (Healthy, Whole Wheat & One Bowl!) by Two Healthy Kitchens
It is all in the name with these brownies. Nothing says “I love you” like surprisingly decadent brownies!
Trackback from your site.