First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage.
Or so the saying goes. But sometimes life just isn’t that simple. For the more than 6.1 million women who have trouble getting or staying pregnant, adding to their family is much more difficult than what the classic nursery rhyme promises. Many families turn towards fertility treatments to help them reach their dream of growing their family. Science has made leaps and bounds towards the advancement of helping those with infertility create a new life, but one thing hasn’t changed much over the years- the extreme cost of fertility treatments.
Fertility treatments are a costly expense, and one that is often not covered by medical insurance. In-vitro fertilization can cost an upwards of $20,000 per cycle to include medications, genetic testing, and other medically necessary procedures for the process. Many families have to make the difficult to decision to finance certain areas of their lives- home buying, car buying, or simply making a comfortable living for themselves- and having a child. Fertility treatments simply aren’t affordable for most families in the United States where the median salary is $51,000. This means many families are giving up their dreams of having a child simply because of the high cost, both emotionally and financially, of infertility.
That is where the Glow Fertility Program comes into play. The Glow Fertility Program is the first of it’s kind- a fertility program that offers real, affordable fertility treatments for families. They offer fertility care that is individualized to the needs of each family they encounter and that offers things such as:
- Individualized fertility coaching with their professional fertility specialists
- Access to the country’s top fertility clinics and pharmacies through their fertility partnerships
- Lowered pricing with an average savings of $4,000 per cycle on fertility treatment, including IVF, IUI and an average of $3,000 for egg freezing. They also have lowered medication costs through pharmacy and prescription programs
- Financing options for fertility treatment to include payment plans and transparent payment options with no hidden fees- you will always know exactly what you owe
With hundreds of participating fertility clinics all around the US, the Glow Fertility Program is affordable and accessible to families who want to grow their family but are finding it difficult to find the funds to do so. In fact, 62% of families who participated in their survey stated that the number one reason they haven’t moved forward with fertility treatments is the high cost.
The coaches at the Glow Fertility Program want to make creating your new life as stress-free as possible. It is simple to get started with them, and they are with you throughout every step of your journey to parenthood:
- Find out if you’re a good fit for the Glow Fertility Program.
- Sign up for a free consultation with a Glow Fertility Program coach.
- Find a participating Glow Fertility Program clinic near you and attend an in-person consultation.
- Figure out your payment plan and your savings through the Glow Fertility Program.
- Start your treatment and journey towards parenthood with a Glow Fertility Program coach helping you every step of the way.
Infertility is an emotional rollercoaster. It is one that no one expects to be on when they go to start their family, nor one that many plan for financially. The Glow Fertility Program wants to help parents-to-be reach their dream of growing their family without having to worry so much about the financial burden that is often weighing heavy on their minds throughout (and even after) the process.
To learn more about the Glow Fertility Program, check them out at their website and visit them on social media:
EXPLORE AND CONNECT