What is one of the sweetest things about Halloween other than candy? Beautiful babies dressed up in Halloween costumes! With Halloween just a few weeks away, we’ve put together 10 of the most adorable costumes for little ones who are not quite toddling yet.
The 10 Adorable Costumes
1. Ragamuffin Dolly
– This costume is reminiscent of Raggedy Ann & Andy…only cuter! Wearing this costume, your little girl will take home the prize for most adorable dolly! This costume includes a hat with yarn hair, dress/apron and pants.
– All the buzz
will be about your baby with this beautiful handmade
costume. The dress is a crochet top with marabou feathers and a full tutu skirt. It is accompanied by matching bee wings and antenna.
3. Minnie Mouse
– Dress your little one up like everyone’s favorite lady mouse. This costume comes with dress, ears and character cameo.
– Your child will be hoppy
to wear this lovely, cozy costume on a cool Halloween evening. It includes the jumpsuit, hood with ears and skid resistant booties for indoor use.
5. Tinker Bell
– Your little sweetie will be stealing the show in this sparkly fairy dress with detachable wings and convenient built-in onesie.
6. Teddy Bear
– Make sure to get some extra snuggles while your little one is wearing this precious teddy bear costume. This cozy costume has snapped leg closures for easy diaper changes and skid resistant booties for indoor use. And it’s machine washable
– Tom Arma was not monkeying around when he created this costume with a matching monkey toy
for your child. Each of Arma’s costumes are absolutely adorable and unique! Check them out here
and you can get $10 off $50
or more when you order one using the discount code ARMA2013
before the end of the year.
– Your little man will be the King
of the party wearing this rendition of Elvis’ Aloha from Hawaii costume. This outfit includes onesie, pants, hat and booties.
– Whooo’s going to catch everyone’s attention? Your little tyke will, when they are wearing this colorful, unique owl costume! This plush-lined
jumpsuit has snaps for easy diaper changes and comes with skid resistant booties for indoor use.
10. Mafia Man
– No work and all play makes a lovable
gangster! This one piece jumpsuit has snaps for easy access and it comes with the charming baby fedora.
Does your child use a pacifier?
Check out these MAM pacifiers – Halloween style! They come as a pair with a reusable storage case.
Photo Credits:1: Annie’s Costumes 2: Posh Little Tutus 5: Disney Store 7: Halloween Express, MAM