It’s official: sneakers have made a comeback. One could argue they never went anywhere, but along with athleisure and extended amounts of time spent at home, the question remains: what are the best sneakers for each and every occasion?
Table of Contents
5 Best Sneakers for Fashion
While they may not be runway appropriate, kicks can be seen on everyone from office professionals to your little sister. And the best pair of sneakers to show your fashion flare is definitely not the same as your stinky running shoes. Here are our top 5 best sneakers for fashion, style and personality.
- Golden Goose Superstars – Yes, they are hella pricey. But there is barely a fashion blogger out there without a glowing opinion of these Italian leather beauties.
- Adidas Originals – Taking it old school. Classic shoes available in varying colors.
- Converse Chuck Taylor – Another classic available in an array of colors, slip on, tie, or hightop.
- Veja Esplar Low Sneakers – One of the newer brands, this classic white fashion shoe has stripes of many colors and patterns and can complete any look from dressy to chill.
- New Balance 574 V2 Evergreen – Can’t make a list without NewBs. This retro look is modernized and laid back with colors and patterns to enhance any wardrobe.
Read More: The Best School Shoes This Season
5 Best Sneakers for Comfort
Nothing like slipping on a pair of comfy shoes and floating through the day without fear of blisters or irritations. These are the best sneakers to get you through the whole day with a smile on your face. While fashion may be pain, there is no reason to pick some kicks that you dread sticking your tootsies into day after day.
- On Running Sneaker Cloud – With a product name like “Cloud”, comfort can be expected. These shoes boast CloudTec cushioning technology and a sole made of Zero-Gravity foam. Aaaaahhhh.
- Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 – This shoe provides comfort and support. Its springy foam cushioning keeps your feet laying on pillows all day and night.
- Adidas Edge Lux 3 – Built to hug your foot like a sock, this is one of the best sneakers for comfort and flexibility.
- New Balance 990 v5 – Designed to create the optimal cushioning and stability, you can wear these kicks for a run and then into the office.
- HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 6 – The most cushioned shoe offered by HOKA ONE ONE, these comfortable and breathable shoes will keep you coming back to wear day after day.
Read More: The Best Shoes For Moms This Mother’s Day
5 Best Sneakers for Running
Everyone has a favorite running shoe. Some people keep replacing the newest iteration of a trusty go-to while others are always on the lookout for that special shoe that will take them the extra mile. This list covers the gamut of brands and will surely keep you on your toes and up for that extra interval or mile.
- HOKA ONE ONE Rincon – According to its website, this shoe was “inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot”. A comfy and fast option for running.
- ASICS GT-2000 7 – Available in multiple colors, this running shoe is especially ideal for people who roll inward on their feet when running. Built to last and support, this is one of the best sneakers for running.
- Saucony Omni ISO 2 – Named “omni” which is Latin for “all”, these shoes were created for its user to get the most out of every and all runs. These sneakers boast support, a great fit, and an extra spring in your step.
- Adidas Ultraboost 20 – The “boost” in the name comes from the promise of the midsole containing “20% more Boost for an amplified Boost feeling.” Who can say no to an added turbo charge?
- Brooks Ghost 12 – With a company tagline of “Run Happy”, you can’t go wrong with these soft and supportive running shoes.
5 Best Sneakers for Cross-Training
Whether you thrive on high intensity workouts, weight training, or a combination of both, cross-training shoes may be the best sneakers for you. The following list of shoes was created to offer optimal support and flexibility during your fitness journey.
- Reebok Nano 9 Cross Trainer – Designed by the Cross-Fit community, these shoes were made to support you during the most intense and diverse workouts.
- Mizuno TC-02 Cross Trainer – These high performance sneakers were created to help improve your balance and body awareness.
- Nike Metcon 5 – Offering a removable Hyperlift insert, this shoe promises stability, durability, and traction. This shoe has improved upon five generations and was made for athletes who strive to become stronger every day.
- Ryka Influence Training – Made and engineered specifically for women, these shoes offer comfort and support.
- Asics gel-craze tr4 – Promising both durability and comfort, this shoe was made for cross-training. It is ideal for creating traction on all types of terrain.
5 Best Sneakers for the Best Price
Sometimes, you just need the most bang for your buck. And there is nothing wrong with that. This last list of shoes are all under $60 and promise to provide comfort, style, and support.
- ASICS Gel-Venture 7 – Created for wearers who love the outdoors, this shoe is ideal for trail running by molding to your foot and providing shock absorption.
- Adidas Cloudfoam Pure – These shoes promise to hug a woman’s foot and to provide comfort and style when out and about.
- Skechers Sport Breathe Easy Fortune – This trend setting sneaker was designed with quality and affordability in mind.
- New Balance FuelCore Nergize V1 – Available in nearly 40 colors, this is a great sneaker to complete your athleisure look.
- Nike Revolution 4 – This lightweight shoe is touted as being supportive, and comfortable. Everything you need for a great price!
Shoes were created long ago to protect feet. Throughout history, the purpose of shoes has evolved to represent style, support through the wee hours, and enhancement of athletic performance. Regardless the need, allow this list of the best sneakers find the perfect pair for you!
WANT TO READ MORE?
Check out this article on The Best Fall Shoes and Fall Boots For The Entire Family.
💖 NEWSLETTER: DAILY READS IN YOUR INBOX 💖
Sign up to receive our picks for the best things to do, see and buy so you can relax and focus on more important tasks! Let us help you be the best version of yourself you can be!
GET MORE FROM DAILY MOM, PARENTS PORTAL
📌 LOVE IT? PIN IT!📌
Source Credits: Amazon.com