Naples is a gem of a city on the southwestern coast of Florida. Visitors from all over the world travel here for the gorgeous beaches and sunshine. The rich and famous own some of the most decadent vacation homes in Naples. If you come to Naples, you can expect to experience more than just the waves and palm trees. The dining here is just as noteworthy and worth a trip all on its own. Foodies will delight in the many options in Naples, Florida. From the freshest seafood to gourmet pizzas you help create, there is something for everyone to eat (and love) if you dine at the best restaurants in Naples Florida.
This Italian restaurant in a historic Naples building feel open and airy indoors. With the large glass ceiling, you still get an outside vibe and can enjoy the Florida sunshine in the air conditioning. The courtyard seating is intimate and is exactly what one imagines dining in Florida would feel like making this one of the best restaurants in Naples, Florida.
ABOUT THE MENU: The cuisine here is inspired by classic Tuscan country cooking but it is most definitely unique. Don’t come here if you want boring, Americanized Italian food. This is so much more and so much better.
- The Spicy Fried Calamari with Lemon Parsley Aioli is the best calamari dish you can get anywhere.
- Other must haves on Campiello’s dinning menu include: Arancini Sicilian Style Rice Balls and the Grilled Octopus with Fingerling Potato, Celery and Nduja Sausage. Those are just appetizers.
- For an entree try the Wood-Grilled Tuscan-Style Chicken Breast with Fingerling Potato Gatto and Salmoriglio.
- Any of the pasta choices are great!
- The dessert menu is sweet with unique choices like Butterscotch Budino with Hazelnut Honey Toffee and Sea Salt.
- Come here for a delightful happy hour. The wine list is extensive so you are sure to find the perfect bottle to pair with your dinner.
Cafe Lurcat is known in Naples for its warm mini donuts. Locals often find themselves there just for the donuts. The food is top quality regardless of what you order. We say every time, because you will be back. Named a Top 100 Al Fresco in America according to Open Table, the atmosphere here is bright and welcoming.
ABOUT THE MENU: We were able to try a selection of dishes at Lurcat and not a single one disappointed.
- A MUST try from Lurcat’s menu is an Apple, Cheese, and Chive Salad that will surprise you with its combination of tastes and you will find yourself ordering it every time you dine there.
- Bar Lurcat has one of the best happy hours for best restaurants in Naples, Florida. from 4-6pm daily.
- There are several different menus including Dinner, Early Dining, Gluten Free, and a wonderful bar menu.
Quinn’s is a beachfront restaurant at JW Marriott Marco island. Located on an island only 18 minutes south of Naples, Quinn’s is the epitome of beachside casual dining. Fruity frozen drinks, seafood and unbelievable view will have you coming back for more. Come to Quinn’s to watch the sunset while sipping a piña colada or bring your kids and let them ooh and ahhh at the nightly fire show. A wide and expansive beach adjacent to the hotel is very unique to this area and worth visiting and spending some time on.
ABOUT THE MENU: There are delicious appetizers and entrees on the menu. You can’t go wrong with any of their salads or tacos. Sitting out in the sunshine with the beach as your view makes Quinn’s one of the best restaurants in Naples, Florida.
- The tacos are scrumptious. Try the crispy grouper.
- If you love sandwiches, the Crab Cake sandwich is a must try.
- Try a local beer or a tropical frozen concoction.
D’Amico and Sons is a neighborhood Italian restaurant. When you dine here, you immediately feel like part of the family. This restaurant has a patio and open air space with seating year round as well as a dining room. It is very family friendly so bring your kids.
D’Amico and Sons has some amazing promotions happening throughout the week. Love vino? They have $9.99 endless wine with dinner. You order a house wine with your dinner and they will refill your glass throughout. Kids 12 and under eat free on Sundays, all day! Bring the family for Sunday brunch. They kids eat free and you can get bottomless mimosas! We love that you can eat an amazing meal with your family without breaking the bank. Once you eat here you will see why D’Amico and Sons is so beloved among best restaurants in Naples, Florida. and why they’ve received national honors and accolades.
ABOUT THE MENU: With a large menu, the food is amazing and the prices are affordable.
- The pizzas are made fresh in an Italian style wood fired oven.
- Every pasta dish is fabulous.
- The Oven Roasted Garlic Shrimp Pasta is unreal.
This American steakhouse and craft bar is the best place in Naples for cocktails and steaks. This is a date night dream come true. There is indoor and open air seating here which is great in Naples’ gorgeous weather. There is actually a speakeasy feel to the atmosphere with fabulous live music throughout the week. Come for the Sunday Night date night special. You get 3 courses for $50 and $25 bottles of wine. Signature cocktails are half price during Happy Hour and you have to try the cocktails here. They are award winning.
ABOUT THE MENU:
If you enjoy steak, The Continental has to be on your must visit list.
- The menu includes some of the best steaks in the world including Japanese Wagyu A5, the most highly marbled and most expensive beef produced in the world.
- They also serve USDA Certified, Natural Prime Black Angus.
- The chefs pride themselves on creating artisan dishes and putting new twists on classic dishes.
- Come here for lunch or dinner and you will know you are at one of the finest restaurants in Naples Fl.
The Naples Grande Beach Resort has multiple dining options and this place is so beautiful. If you want to experience the luxury that draws so many to Naples, this is the place to go. Check their schedule for special events. We attended a pizza making class for kids (adults joined in the fun too). Every kid participating made several pizzas from scratch and the parents make their own pizzas, so there was more than enough food for everyone. Hands on experiences like this teach your children so much and you can connect with each other through the fun. Not many restaurants in Naples, Florida will give you a family friendly experience!
ABOUT THE MENU: You will love Gulf Coast Oasis, the poolside restaurant at Naples Grande. The menu choices and are healthy, delicious, and simple. Perfect for poolside dining. While you are there, you must take a dip in the pool. There is even a fun slide if you really want to make a splash!
- They keep it fresh here. Dining by the pool is relaxing and enjoyable and whether you live in Naples or visiting from out of town, it feels like a vacation when you come here for lunch or dinner.
- The menu includes a variety of choices with a mix of Mexican and American cuisine as well as other eclectic choices.
- You must try the Southwestern egg rolls.
For more info and tips on visiting Naples, check out A Local’s Guide for a Weekend in Naples.
GET MORE FROM DAILY MOM, PARENTS PORTAL
Newsletter: Daily Mom delivered to you
Instagram: @DailyMomOfficial | @DailyMomTravel | @DailyMomFinds
PIN IT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Photo Credits: EveryAvenueGirl