Whether you want to plan a casual romantic getaway or an adventure whirlwind romance trip, you’re sure to find exactly what you desire, not only in your lover’s eyes, but within your final destination. While you are shopping around and looking for the perfect place, don’t forget about the thing to do this Valentine’s Day. Forget doing just the getaway, get out there and do something different, fun, and amazingly sexy, for couples and singles!
Switzerland | Florida | California | The Carolinas | Texas | Virginia | The Caribbean | Georgia
Ski dating in Verbier, Switzerland
For singles who enjoy skiing! On Valentine’s Day, Verbier organizes a Ski Dating event. First, you pick up your armband at The Ruinettes, and then you race down the slopes, eyes and heart wide open.
Here’s what you get at every stop:
- Coffee and croissant at the Ruinettes
- Apéro at the Chalet Carlsberg
- Apple pie and coffee at the Ruinettes
- Concert at the bar 1936
Indoor Skydiving Wind Tunnel in Sion, Switzerland
For Valentine’s Day, take your beloved one to the seventh heaven! Try the indoor skydiving wind tunnel and enjoy the feeling of weightlessness. An original idea to share a very special first time. Amaze your beloved one: gift him a voucher or book online.
Champagne at the top in Morgins, Switzerland
All you need is love… and snow. Take your sweetheart skiing, board the chair lift, and enjoy a glass of champagne at the top. A romantic break with a panoramic view on the Dents du Midi. Find more information here: Morgins Tourisme and Visit Now!
A Romantic Valentine’s dinner and night in Saint-Valentin au Château Mercier, Switzerland
- A personalized welcome
- One night at Château Mercier, with breakfast
- A 4-course gourmet meal served in the Château’s historic rooms
St-Valentin-Rallye in Switzerland
Get ready for a naughty and glamorous special Valentine with Christelle Besse in Switzerland where you will rally all five of your senses.
Here’s what you get when you “Rally the 5 Senses” at the Château de Villa Bien Plus:
- Experience an extraordinary meal in five different atmospheres on the theme of Valentine’s
- Savor five fatness and five extremely lively wines
- Elevate your five senses and have fun
Soirée de la St-Valentin au Grand Hôtel Bella Tolla à Saint-Luc in Switzerland
A romantic Valentine’s Day at the Grand Hotel Bella Tola just may be your perfect destination. Begin your evening of Valentine’s Day at the Grand Hotel Bella Tola with the sound of the accordion by Grégoire Fellay. This special event takes place February 14th from 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm.
Romantic Stay in Saint-Valentin au Maya Boutique Hotel, Nax/Mont-Noble in Switzerland
Surprise your beloved one with a unique and romantic stay in a charming and ecologic establishment made of straw. The rooms are furnished with handmade furniture with natural materials and includes:
- Free WiFi
- An independent entrance
- A large terrace
- A breathtaking view of the village of Nax and the Alps
Anako’Lodge in Swiss Alps, Switzerland
A unique and romantic getaway in the heart of the Swiss Alps. Anako’Lodge is an innovative accommodation concept consisting of six old barns saved from demolition and converted into holiday apartments. The interiors feature modern décor and fittings, but the buildings have retained their original external appearance. Surrounded by nature, these lodgings encourage total relaxation.
EXPLORE AND CONNECT
Whitepod in Les Giettes, Switzerland
Nothing could be more romantic than a stay in the luxurious Whitepod directly on the slopes. A bottle of champagne, chocolate truffles, snowshoes trail, and aromatherapy massages are part of the program.
Hôtel 4 étoiles des Bains de Saillon in Switzerland
Forfait Cupidon: a night in a deluxe room, half bottle of champagne and romantic menu at the Restaurant des Bains de Saillon.
Boca Raton Resort & Club in Florida
This Valentine’s Day, the Boca Raton Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, invites guests to spoil their sweetie with an over-the-top spa experience with The Eternity Package at the Waldorf Astoria Spa. This three-hour treatment includes a 50-minute Himalayan Salt Stone Massage, 50-minute Rose Quartz Ayurvedic Facial, and 50-minute Natura Bisse Diamond Rose Scrub.
Available as either a gift for a loved one or a couples package to enjoy together, the Eternity Package incorporates crystal salt and basalt stones that naturally exfoliate the body with the Himalayan Salt Stone Massage, uses rose quartz and rose water to calm and hydrate the skin in the Rose Quartz Ayurvedic Facial, and leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated during the Natura Bisse Diamond Rose Scrub, featuring Damask rose oil exfoliation.
Couples are able to either experience the package during one consecutive three-hour block, or space out their three treatments for a full day of romance. For an all-encompassing day of relaxation, couples may opt to enjoy lunch between treatments at The Spa Café with an outdoor pool and waterfall showers, followed by a romantic dinner at any of the resort’s fine dining outlets. The Eternity Package costs $569 per person and is available exclusively throughout the month of February. The Waldorf Astoria Spa is exclusive to resort guests and members. Nightly rates start from $317.
Cupid has nothing on The Palm Beaches, Florida!
Chocolates may melt and roses may wilt, but memories like these will last a lifetime. Discover new ways to say “I Love You” in The Palm Beaches, FL with underwater expeditions along 47 miles of pristine beaches, thrilling sports outings, up-close-and-personal safari encounters, and more.
- Become a diving duo under the Blue Heron Bridge – Chosen as the best dive site in the world by PADI’s Sport Diver magazine in 2013.
Show that special someone you care by strapping on some flippers and hitting the water hand-in-hand. The closet place in North America to the Gulf Stream current, The Palm Beaches’ reefs are home to an abundance of diverse marine life in clear and warm water, making it a tropical paradise for snorkelers and scuba divers to access world-class diving without leaving the Continental US.
The Palm Beaches is also home to 151 artificial reefs, which provide a fascinating experience for divers. This includes 45 scuttled ships and the storied cargo-ship, Ana Cecilia, which was recently sunk off Lake Worth Inlet in July 2016.
- Diving cost per couple: $100 + tax (private guide for 2)
- Snorkeling cost per couple: $30 (includes mask, fins, and snorkel set)
- Location: Jim Abernethy’s Scuba Adventures, 216 North Federal Highway, Lake Park, FL 33403
- Phone: (561) 842-6356
- Website: www.scuba-adventures.com
EXPLORE AND CONNECT
Stomp divots with your better half during a champagne brunch at the International Polo Club in Florida
Grab your champagne glass and partner, and experience why The Palm Beaches has been dubbed the “Winter Equestrian Capital of the World”.
Sit back and watch the game of kings during a champagne-filled Sunday Brunch on the Lily Pulitzer Patio at The Pavilion.
- Cost per couple: $60 (stadium seating); $280 (Sunday Brunch Verdana seating)
- Location: International Polo Club Palm Beach, 3667 120th Avenue South, Wellington, FL 33414
- Phone: (561) 204-5687 | (561) 282-5334 | (561) 784-3993
Get Wild at Lion Country Safari in Florida
Couples who safari together, stay together! Test each other’s limits with a drive through this destination’s very own safari kingdom.
Over 900 WILD animals including lions, giraffes, and rhinos live in Palm Beach County’s backyard and inhabit its four-mile drive-through safari.
Couples may also opt for a walk-through safari experience, and with animal displays, encounters, and feeding experiences, this adventure will be sure to make this Valentine’s Day one to remember.
- Cost per couple: $70 (regular admission); $180 (special guided photo tour)
- Location: Lion Country Safari, 2003 Lion Country Safari Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33470
- Phone: (561) 793-1084 | (561) 793-9603
- Website: www.lioncountrysafari.com
Take a Step Back in Time at the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum in Florida
As a wedding gift to his bride, Henry Flagler built Whitehall, a 75 room, 100,000 square foot Gilded Age mansion. The couple used the home as a winter retreat. Today, Whitehall remains one of America’s most romantic destinations. This Valentine’s Day, enjoy the elegance and allure of this historic gem with a special Gilded Age style Tea-for-Two in the Café des Beaux-Arts with your other half.
Every Tea-for-Two package includes admission to the museum, a Valentine’s Day rose, keepsake photo, a small box of Whitehall Gourmet Chocolates, and a $10 gift card to the Museum Store. Advance purchase is recommended. To purchase tickets by phone, please call (561) 655-2833 or you can purchase online.
- Cost Per Couple: $80 per couple for museum members, includes tax and gratuity
- Non-members: $120 per couple and includes museum admission, tax, and gratuity
Valentine Toast at the Top of the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum in Florida
Romance is in the air. Literally. Propose to your Valentine at the top of the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, or share a lovely view with that special someone during this annual tradition, started by Jupiter pioneers Harry and Susan DuBois. For just $50, couples can enjoy 15 minutes of romantic twilight and champagne for two. This event is for couples only. Two couples will aloft at a time.
Weddings are not permitted at this event. Time slots available for RSVP are February 13 and February 14, 2017 only from 5 pm to 9 pm. Attendees must RSVP in advance by phone 561-747-8380 x 101.
- Cost Per Couple: $50 for 15 minutes of romantic twilight and champagne for two
- Address: Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum, 500 Captain Armour’s Way, Jupiter, FL 33469
- Phone: (561) 747-8380 | (561) 575-3292
Steve Lawrence Sings Sinatra: A Musical Tribute To The Man And His Music in Florida
Steve Lawrence is best known as partner to his wife, Eydie Gormé, in the former pop duo Steve and Eydie, which opened for Frank Sinatra on his Diamond Jubilee World Tour in 1990-1991. After he retired, Sinatra gave Lawrence a book of arrangements, which he used to record Steve Lawrence Sings Sinatra: A Musical Tribute to the Man and His Music. Lawrence honors his longtime friend with a heartfelt Valentine’s Day performance. Treat your love to this heart-felt performance this February 14, 2017 at 8 pm.
- Cost Per Couple: $50 ($25 per ticket)
- Address: Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, 701 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Phone: (561) 832-7469 | (561) 833-3901 | (800) 572-8471
Sweetheart Package at The Chesterfield Palm Beach in Florida
Valid through April 30, 2017, this package will put you in the mood for easy-going togetherness as you share a Florida vacation and quality time together.
Enjoy a stay in one of the luxuriously appointed rooms or suites, a welcome gift upon arrival, a romantic dinner for two with wine in the evening, live entertainment in the Leopard Lounge and Restaurant, a glass of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries at turndown, continental breakfast for two, and more.
Prices begin at $470 per night, excluding tax and gratuities and are based on double occupancy. This package is subject to availability.
- Cost Per Couple: Rates from $470 per night
- Address: The Chesterfield Palm Beach, 363 Cocoanut Row, Palm Beach, FL 33480
- Phone: (561) 659-5800 | (561) 659-6707 | (800) 243-7871
“Be My Valentine” package at the Hilton West Palm Beach in Florida
Stay between January 1, 2017 through March 31, 2017 for a romantic retreat in a one-bedroom suite with a five-night stay, couples massage at Anushka Spa, a cabana for two days, and a picnic basket with goodies to enjoy a day at the beach when you use the “p8” booking code. Booking dates from now through March 26, 2017. A seven-day cancellation is required.
- Cost Per Couple: Rates from $319 per night
- Address: Hilton West Palm Beach, 600 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Phone: (561) 231-6000
A Suite-Heart Spa Retreat at the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa in Florida
Sweep your sweetheart off their feet with the sweeping ocean views and palm-fringed sands this Valentine’s Day. The resort’s Ultimate Spa Retreat pampers couples with a 50-minute spa treatment at SiSpa and access to all spa facilities, including steam room, heated marble beds, relaxation room with hot tea bar, private whirlpool, and waterfall showers.
Reservations can be made online or by calling 561-340-1700. This offer is valid through March 28, 2017.
- Cost Per Couple: Rates start at $539 per night
- Address: Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa, 3800 North Ocean Drive, Singer Island, FL 33404
- Phone: (561) 340-1700 | (561) 340-1725
EXPLORE AND CONNECT
The Chesterfield’s Leopard Lounge and Restaurant in Florida
Have Valentine’s Day dinner with your special someone at The Leopard Lounge and Restaurant during this special Valentine’s Day, including a four-course dinner, followed by live entertainment and dancing. A red rose is the hotel’s gift to ladies at the end of the evening.
Dinner will be held from 6 pm to 11 pm. Reservations are required by calling (561) 659-5800 ext. 154. Make your Valentine’s Day even more special by combining this offer with the Sweetheart package.
- Cost Per Couple: $275 for dinner for two
- Address: The Chesterfield Palm Beach, 363 Cocoanut Row, Palm Beach, FL 33480
- Phone: (561) 659-5800
A Valentine’s Getaway in “Winter Bark”, Florida
The perfect companions for a Valentine’s Day getaway? Your significant other, of course, and your significant four-legged best friend.
Share the love with everyone this February at The Alfond Inn at Rollins, the award-winning, pup-friendly hotel located in one of the most charming, dog-loving towns in the U.S. With the new Puppy Love Package, guests can check into the hotel that’s been ranked #1 in Florida by Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards for the past two years — and romance all the beloved (human and canine) creatures in your life.
Rates start at $580, based on double occupancy (plus the pup) for a two-night stay available through February 28, 2017.
- Two-nights in a classic room
- Assorted Valentine sweets
- Room service for the canine Valentine: One specialty dog bowl
- A variety of treats and gifts
- Doggie chocolates
- One complimentary ThunderShirt: a special, soothing vest that gives dogs a “hug” as it applies a gentle, constant pressure that has a calming effect
- $15 donation to The Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando
- Pet fee included
A member of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts LVX collection, The Alfond Inn at Rollins has a AAA Four Diamond Rating and is managed by The Olympia Companies, an innovative leader in hospitality. Owned by Rollins College, a private coeducational liberal arts college in Winter Park, Florida, The Alfond Inn at Rollins opened in August 2013 and directs net operating income to The Alfond Scholars Program.
Chef Jason Klingensmith oversees the award-winning Hamilton’s Kitchen restaurant at the 112-room boutique hotel, which has a pool, fitness center, and 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. It is located 15 minutes from downtown Orlando and 30 minutes from Walt Disney World and Orlando International Airport.
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando in Grande Lakes, Florida
The pristine Headwaters of the Everglades are the setting for a truly one-of-a-kind retreat. Farm-to-table dining, signature golf, pampering spa treatments, immersive kids programs, inspired Adventure Experiences, and luxurious guest rooms and suites create precious memories. Discover the art of the perfect getaway in a resort that is uniquely tranquil, invitingly secluded, and quietly magical.
This Valentine’s Day, reserve the Special Occasion Package which includes luxurious overnight accommodations in a lake-view guest room, breakfast buffet for two at Highball & Harvest, chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival, a bottle of champagne or sparkling cider, valet parking, rose petal turn down service, and a 2 pm late check-out.
Your accommodations feature a private 5-foot balcony with panoramic views of lakes and gardens, a 65-inch flat screen HD LCD TV, and an oversized marble bathroom. Room service is available 24 hours a day or select from Valentine’s Day dinner options at Norman’s, Highball & Harvest, and Primo. The Lobby Lounge will have a dessert buffet with live jazz entertainment and the spa has special Valentine’s Day packages as well.
Spa Sweethearts Package
Take your loved one by the hand and whisk them away to the spa for a day of total relaxation. Celebrate Valentine’s Day with our bespoke treatments, created just for you and the one you love!
The Spa Sweethearts Package includes: 50 minute Couples Relaxation Massages, Two Heart and Sole Pedicures, and a $25 lunch credit per person for the delectable Vitale Café.
- Price: $490 per couple
- Valid: February 10th – February 19th, 2017
- For reservations, please contact 407-393-4200.
VALENTINE’S DAY DINNER AT HIGHBALL & HARVEST
Spend Valentine’s Day with your loved one enjoying some Southern-Inspired Sweetheart specials along with à la carte H&H signature options. Indulge on a variety of hand-crafted “Love Potions” and experience unique cocktails crafted specially for the occasion. Option to pre-order roses and champagne for your table prior to your arrival.
- Tuesday, February 14, 5:30-10 pm. Reservations recommended. 407-393-4648.
VALENTINE’S DAY DESSERT BUFFET IN THE LOBBY LOUNGE
Treat your sweetheart to some delectable desserts and live jazz entertainment at The Ritz-Carlton Lobby Lounge.
- Tuesday, February 14, 8 pm-midnight. $25 per person.
VALENTINE’S DAY DINNER AT PRIMO
Celebrate your love with the perfect Valentine’s Day Dinner at PRIMO! Wine and dine your sweetheart with a special à la carte menu from James Beard Award-Winning Chef Melissa Kelly. From the amuse-bouche to the sweet finale, PRIMO offers a lovely experience for your special day.
Tuesday, February 14, 6-10 pm. À la carte menu. Reservations recommended. 407-393-4488.
Hawks Cay Resort in Florida
Couples can take advantage of the Key to Romance package at Hawks Cay Resort that includes a $75 dining credit that can be used at any of the resort’s six restaurants, plus a sumptuous welcome amenity of champagne and chocolate strawberries. From sunset cruises and couples massages to tandem bike rides and kayak tours, couples will find an endless number of ways to cozy up and reconnect at the resort. In addition, couples can now enjoy the newly renovated adults-only area at the Tranquility Pool, which features fully stocked pool cabanas with butler service.
EXPLORE AND CONNECT
Bohemian Hotel Celebration in Florida
Rated as one of Florida’s Best Romantic Escapes, the Bohemian Hotel Celebration is the perfect venue for that romantic getaway. Secluded, romantic, and luxurious, the hotel has been host to countless proposals, engagements, weddings, and commitment ceremonies.
- One night in a luxurious room
- Romantic turn-down service which includes a bottle of champagne, chocolates, and rose petals
- Breakfast for two to be used in the Lakeside Bar + Grill
- “Romantic Retreat” at Available now through Feb. 19 – starting at $242 a night
Casa Monica Resort & Spa in St. Augustine, Florida
Experience romantic St. Augustine with your true love by staying in the St. Augustine Historic District. You’ll be right in the middle of it all at the Casa Monica Resort & Spa.
- Luxurious room accommodations
- Romantic carriage ride for two around the city’s colonial buildings, downtown parks, and historic bay front
- Gourmet breakfast for two in Costa Brava (up to $50)
- Bottle of chilled champagne
- Chocolate dipped strawberries
- Beautiful in-room flower arrangement
- “Love, St. Augustine” is available now through Feb. 19 – starting at $300 a night
Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, Florida
From intimate dining to luxurious suite accommodations, Hammock Beach’s “Perfectly Paired Romance Package” allows couples every opportunity to reconnect in paradise.
- Luxurious accommodations
- Welcome amenity of champagne and fruit
- One sensuous 50-minute couples massage
- Daily breakfast
- “Perfectly Paired Romance” is available Jan. 6 – Dec. 28, 2017, starting at $145 per person, per night*
*Package price is per person, per night and based on a 2-night minimum/maximum stay. Package inclusions are subject to availability and subject to change. Breakfast not included on day of arrival. One couple’s massage per couple per stay. No refund on unused features. Offer is subject to availability. Rate excludes service fees and tax.
Innisbrook in Palm Harbor, Florida
Innisbrook invites couples to sink deeper in love with their “Relaxing Romance” package for two. In a fast-paced world, this offer lets lovers unwind and get back to the pure bliss of each other’s company.
- One 50-minute couple’s massage at the newly rebranded Salamander Spa
- Chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne upon arrival
- $70 dinner credit for use at any of the resort’s five dining outlets
- Romantic breakfast for two
- $20 nightly resort fee
- Relaxing Romance Valentine’s Weekend Bookable now for travel Feb. 1-28, 2017
- Starting at $199/night*
*Rate is per person, per night, based on double occupancy, based on availability. Starting rate is $199 Sunday-Wednesday and $229 Thursday-Saturday. Exclusive of tax and resort fee. Gratuity included with dinner credit and breakfast.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation & Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate in Florida
Cupid goes coastal, offering a romantic getaway at Omni Amelia Island Plantation complete with sweeping ocean views, while Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate beckons lovebirds with understated elegance, sensible luxury, and natural beauty.
- Luxurious accommodations
- $100 cuisine and cocktail credit, per stay*
- A bottle of Chandon sparkling wine delivered to room upon arrival
- Romantic turndown service including robes, music, and lighting
- Concierge pre-call to assist with special romantic touches and personal requests
- “Retreat to Romance” available now through December 31, 2017 — starting at $235/night
- Late check-out: 1 pm
*Amenities are only available for one night; additional nights do not receive package amenities.
EXPLORE AND CONNECT
Pelican Grand Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Teddy bears and heart-shaped boxes of chocolates are not how Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey roll. With the highly anticipated release of the Fifty Shades Darker movie scheduled to hit theaters just in time for Valentine’s Day 2017, Pelican Grand Beach Resort has turned up the heat for feisty fans with the “Suite Indiscretions” package.
- Dom Perignon champagne welcome gift box
- Three night 12th floor ‘Sky Suite’ penthouse accommodations
- Bubble bath turn down in the Microsilk Tub with Cromatherapy and Light Therapy on the 1,100 sq. ft. balcony
- Complimentary Audi A3 for an evening on the town
- Hermes silk tie
- “Do Not Disturb” sign
- Two tickets to the ’50 Shades Darker’ movie
- Intimate “Toes in the Sand” dining under a starlit sky
- “Suite Indiscretions” available for stays Feb. 10 through Feb. 28
- Starting at $9,999 for three-night stay
The Brazilian Court Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida
Located just steps away from Florida’s glimmering Gold Coast and the world-renowned shops of Worth Avenue, The Brazilian Court Hotel invites guests to indulge in rich romance with “24k Magic,” offering everything from luxurious accommodations and captivating views to an enchanting atmosphere and irresistible amenities.
- Luxurious accommodations in the Hepburn Suite
- Welcome bottles of Ace of Spades “Gold Brut” Champagne
- 24k champagne glasses, monogrammed and yours to take home
- 24k gold-plated picture frame with professional photograph of couple taken
- Specialty Chef’s Table dinner at Café Boulud, featuring gold in every course
- $10,000 shopping spree at Cartier on Worth Avenue
- Daily breakfast for two
- Late check out at 2 pm
- “24k Magic” available now through December 31, 2017 — starting at $24,000/four-night stay*
*Four-night minimum stay required. Room and Chef’s Table based on availability at time of booking. 14 day advance booking and 14 day cancellation required.
The Gates Hotel South Beach in Miami Beach, Florida
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, The Gates Hotel South Beach offers a romantic retreat to show just how much they LOVE their guests. Fall in love with this stylish SoBe playground featuring a “recipe for romance” through modern meets vintage glamour accommodations, vibrant outdoor spaces, and fusion dining.
- 10% off an overnight stay for you and someone special
- Two cupid-approved cocktails at the Lobby Bar
- Waived resort fee just in time for the most romantic month of the year
- “We LOVE Our Guests” available now through Dec. 30, 2017
“Naughty & Nice” at The Gates Hotel Key West — Available to book now through Feb. 10, starting at $619/night.
Celebrate a romantic getaway at The Gates Hotel Key West and enjoy something nice and something a little naughty. Explore Key West’s “nice” views from above with a seven-mile helicopter ride, then stay in and experience a “naughty” evening with an intimacy kit to satisfy both your sweet tooth and primal urges.
- Two night accommodations between February 10-15, 2017
- Naughty and Nice intimacy kit (chocolate covered strawberries, bottle of La Marca Prosecco, local oils and lotions)
- 20-mile helicopter ride, Air Adventures’ The Sunset Celebration
- Late check out
For more information, please call The Gates Hotel Key West at (305) 390-0930 or visit www.gateshotelkeywest.com.
AXIOS in Tallahassee, Florida
Indulge in spa treatments at Tallahassee’s very own boutique spa, AXIOS. This unique salt spa and juice bar seduces your senses with a Himalayan Salt Room — a tranquil oasis perfect for Valentine’s Day with your loved one.
- Two massages
- Halotherapy (salt therapy)
- Two drinks from the organic juice bar
- Apricot Body Oil from Eminence Organics
- “Salt Room Couples Massage” available Feb. 11 through Feb. 19
- Starting at $220 per couple
Two New February Romance Packages at L’Auberge Del Mar in California
Two new romantic packages – “Ride the Wave of Love” and “For Those You Love” – are being offered at L’Auberge Del Mar, A Destination Hotel during February. Romantic strolls along beautiful Del Mar Beach, hiking at nearby scenic Torrey Pines, and exploring the charming village of Del Mar are always available nearby.
Other romantic amenities include stunningly refurbished accommodations by Barclay Butera, cozy fireplaces in the Coastal Fireplace guest rooms and Pacific Suites, nightly fire pit cocktails at Bleu, California coastal cuisine at KITCHEN 1540, and couple’s massages and relaxing, romantic treatments such as the “Chocolate Lover’s Delight” and “Lavender Fields Pedicure” at Spa L’Auberge.
Ride the Wave of Love
A fun package for active couples who want to surf together and receive great values at the resort’s dining venues and Spa L’Auberge. Package includes:
- Guest room accommodations for two
- One-hour semi-private Fulcrum surf lesson for two
- $150 credit to enjoy at KITCHEN 1540, Coastline, any resort bar, or in-room dining
- $325 credit for any treatment or service at Spa L’Auberge
For Those You Love
This value-added package for two offers guests resort credits and special romantic amenities. Package includes:
- Guest room accommodations for two
- $25 food and beverage credit per night
- $50 Spa L’Auberge credit per night
- Choice of sweet, savory, or bubbly amenity
- L’Auberge commemorative photo frame
Room for Romance Package & Mixology Date Night from Hotel Irvine in California
This February, Hotel Irvine celebrates the charms of Cupid and his magical ways by offering a special “Room for Romance” package and Mixology Date Night at Red Bar and Lounge. These events are perfect for couples who want to escape to this lively SoCal lifestyle hot spot to relax and savor great food and drinks while sharing quality romantic time together.
Room for Romance Package
For couples needing a little TLC in February, this romance package will put guests in the heart of the cherished OC lifestyle. They’ll enjoy $100 in hotel credits toward a dinner date at EATS Kitchen & Bar or to join the cocktail masters at Red Bar and Lounge for the hotel’s all-new Mixology Date Night cocktail-making class offered Saturday nights in February.
This package includes a complimentary in-room movie and free valet parking.
Mixology Date Night at Red Bar and Lounge
For a lovely thirst-quenching weekend activity and Valentine’s treat, go to Red Bar and Lounge on Saturdays in February for Mixology Date Night where couples will learn to create delicious cocktails while enjoying shareable plates.
- Saturdays: February 4, 11, 18, and 25
- $35 per person, excluding tax and gratuity
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego in California
Sometimes the same chocolates and roses simply lose their impact. That’s why this Valentine’s Day and the whole month of February, Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is playing Cupid’s romance concierge with two amorous options to get couples high on love, including an over-the-top scavenger hunt throughout the entire property featuring a special message lighting on the side of the hotel as the grand finale.
Starting at just $229 per night, the LoveStoned Package offers sweethearts everything necessary for the ultimate evening of passion, including:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Romance turndown service — Including champagne, Valentine’s Day Cake Pops from local, uber-popular SD Cake Pop Shop, and a customized love son playlist curated by the property’s own Vibe Manager
- Break in bed — $40 in-room breakfast-in-bed room service credit
- “LoveStoned” and “Searching For Love” packages, available Feb. 1-28, 2017
Starting at $749 per night, the Searching for Love Package offers the same amenities as the above, plus:
- Sweetheart Scavenger Hunt — A specially-curated scavenger hunt taking one’s significant other on a journey throughout the 12-story property.
- After a thoughtful and challenging hunt through the property’s outlets, rooms, and memorabilia, the recipient will be led to the romantic rooftop lounge where a personal message will light up on the side of the hotel. The message will appear under the iconic Hard Rock logo, visible to passersby on Fifth Avenue, arguably the most trafficked street in the city’s Gaslamp Quarter. Whether it’s “Will You Be Mine,” “You Rock My World,” or even “Will You Marry Me,” the unique experience will make it that much more special to receive.
West Inn & Suites in San Diego, California
- Complimentary shuttle service within 5 miles of the hotel
- Hot breakfast buffet
- Free parking
- Cookies and milk at night
- A pop-up beach party at a local Carlsbad beach including boogie boards, umbrellas, sand toys, and towels
Grand Bohemian Hotel in Charleston, South Carolina
This 50-room luxury boutique hotel, located in Charleston’s Historic District, is just steps away from historic landmarks, shopping and dining, and incorporates diverse offerings including an on-site Grand Bohemian Hotel Gallery, wine blending and a tasting room, farm-to-table culinary offerings, as well as a rooftop restaurant and terrace providing breathtaking views of this sought-after Southern escape.
- Breakfast for two (up to $50)
- $100 credit for dinner
- Champagne upon arrival
- Rose petal turndown
- Valet parking
- “Southern Affair” available now through Feb. 19, starting at $480
- “Valentine’s Day Package” available now through Feb. 19, starting at $649
Montage Palmetto Bluff in Bluffton, South Carolina
Surrounded by coastal waters and maritime forests, Montage Palmetto Bluff is the ideal place to rekindle your romance this February. Relax, unwind, and rejuvenate with a $200 spa credit.
- A stay in the Luxurious Inn, Guest House, or Cottage Room
- $200 Spa Montage treatment credit
- Welcome bottle of champagne and chocolate truffles
- Romantic dinner for two in Jessamine Restaurant
- Breakfast for two
- Valet parking for one vehicle
- “Lowcountry Romance” available February 1-28, 2017
- Starting at $700/night*
*Based on double occupancy; taxes and fees not included
The Sea Pines Resort in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
A Low-country Love Story: From roses to Rosé, The Sea Pines Resort indulges couples for Valentine’s Day.
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Rose petal scatter in room
- Bottle of Rosé and two glasses
- Dinner for two at the Ocean Club
Seabrook Island in South Carolina
A destination and residential community with miles of beaches, two beach and golf facilities overlooking the Atlantic Ocean with multiple dining options, two championship golf courses, a tournament-grade tennis center, full-service equestrian center, and fitness/aquatics complex, all set in a 2,200-acre lush maritime environment.
Despite its tranquil ambiance, Seabrook Island is located within a short driving distance of historic Charleston, South Carolina.
- Hang by the Pool: The Beach Club features two oceanfront pools with play areas for kids and an adjacent indoor game room devoted to excitement for all ages, including billiards, ping pong, foosball, and air hockey tables. The Lake House features an indoor aquatic center with swim classes and an outdoor pool with separate toddler and adult swim areas next to an extensive sun-shaded table and lounge area.
- Horseback Riding: For the little ones, parent-led pony rides are available at the equestrian center. For those eight and up, schedule a meandering ride through the scenic woods, marshes, and creeks.
- Explore the Great Outdoors: Pelican Beach is the perfect choice for young children to swim in the soft waves and slow current of the Edisto River as it meets the Atlantic Ocean.
Wildlife is abundant on Seabrook Island, so the whole family can enjoy beach combing, dolphin-watching, fishing, birdwatching, biking, crabbing, and much more.
- On early summer mornings, the whole family will enjoy watching the nationally renowned Turtle Patrol check the turtle nests and help hatchlings march to the ocean. Even the dog can enjoy a walk or swim off leash on beautiful North Beach.
Where to Stay
Seabrook Island has a wide variety of homes, villas, and cottages for rent in settings ranging from ocean and tidal creek views to golf course and secluded maritime forest locations. Cottages and villas are ideal for couples or small groups, while homes will appeal to larger groups and families. View the available rentals here.
Where to Dine
The Seabrook Island Club provides a variety of indoor and outdoor dining venues. Pelican’s Nest at the Beach Club offers casual summer oceanfront dining with fresh and local seafood, a full-service bar, and live music.
The Sea View Terrace features intimate al fresco dining with striking oceanfront views. Bohicket’s Lounge overlooks stunning views of the two championship golf courses and offers a casual dining atmosphere. For a formal dinner, Palmetto Room features upscale Southern cuisine and fresh local seafood.
Valentine’s Adventure Getaway in the Smokies, North Carolina
Stay in a romantic cozy yurt in the beautiful Smoky Mountains of western North Carolina, and step outside to walk to the best canopy tour in the region with 13 ziplines, 8 aerial bridges, and 4 dual zips – no experience needed. You’ll get gorgeous views into the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Several adventurers have proposed to their beloveds high in the trees! After zipping, that afternoon or the next day, enjoy a beautiful afternoon of white water rafting on the popular and friendly Nantahala River, just minutes away. These cozy mountain yurts were featured on ABC’s Good Morning America!
Get a catered romantic meal to your yurt or enjoy dinner at one of several restaurants in the quaint mountain town of Bryson City.
- Travel: Just 3 hours from Atlanta, 1.5 hours from Asheville, and 3 hours from Charlotte, NC
- Pricing: Nantahala Raft & Zip packages start at $116 per person, plus Yurt lodging starts at $100/night
- Location: Bryson City, NC (in the western North Carolina Smokies)
Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront in Savannah, Georgia
Romance, Couture, Luxury. You and your special someone can be swept away by the romantic ambiance of historic Savannah.
- Accommodations in a luxurious guest room
- Bottle of chilled champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries delivered to your room upon arrival
- Romantic private carriage ride around historic downtown Savannah
- One dozen red roses
- Dinner and breakfast for two at Rocks on the River
- Valet parking
- “Romance Getaway” available now through Feb. 19
- Starting at $200 a night
EXPLORE AND CONNECT
Crescent Court in Dallas, Texas
Love is in full bloom at Hotel Crescent Court this February as travelers are invited to take a trip back to the days before Tinder, Bumble, and Match.com — when romance involved being wooed and pursued. Taken to an elevated level, the “Courting 2.0” package gives partners the chance to rekindle the flame of a forever-love or keep the fire ablaze in a budding relationship.
- Roundtrip limousine transportation upon arrival and departure to Dallas airports
- Luxurious Grand Penthouse Suite accommodations — the hotel’s largest suite, boasting 3,035 sq. ft. of living space, a spacious foyer, and sweeping spiral staircase against floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the garden courtyard
- Nightly butler service at your beckon call
- 24-carat gold-dipped roses made to last a lifetime
- Chocolate covered strawberries with white truffle drizzle and bottle of Ace of Spades Champagne welcome amenity
- Dinner for two in the members-only Crescent Club overlooking the dazzling Dallas skyline
- Private heavenly helicopter ride around the city of Dallas
- Romantic breakfast in bed for two
- Tickets to the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens for a stellar walk under the stars
- $3,500 Stanley Korshak Luxury Boutique gift certificate with personal shopper and champagne tour of the store
- “Spice it Up” 110-minute Massage for Two with champagne or a smoothie at the Crescent Spa to celebrate a budding relationship or one that has been blossoming for years
- Access to the Spa at the Crescent with complimentary use of the Fitness and Spa amenities
- “Courting 2.0” bookable now for travel Feb. 1-28, 2017*
- Starting at $30,000 per couple for two-nights/three-days
*30-day advanced notice required for booking. 50% deposit required at time of reservation.
Couples looking to steal away for a weekend of romance this February can disappear into devotion with this city escape. From delectable dining to superior shopping, this dream package will sweep any lover off their feet.
- Spacious superior room
- A dozen budding roses to celebrate your blossoming relationship
- Chocolate covered strawberries and chilled bottle of Veuve Clicquot welcome amenity
- Dinner for two in the members-only Crescent Club overlooking the dazzling Dallas skyline
- Romantic breakfast in bed for two
- Access to the Spa at the Crescent with complimentary use of Fitness and Spa amenities
- 15% Friends & Family discount at Stanley Korshak in the Crescent Gallery
- “A Taste of Romance”available now through Feb. 28, 2017
- Starting at $499/per night*
Salamander Resort & Spa in Middleburg, Virginia
Escape with that special someone to Virginia’s most luxurious and peaceful resort, located in the heart of horse and wine country.
- Luxurious accommodations for one night
- $100 resort credit per room, per night
- Welcome amenity of sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries
- “Season of Romance” available Feb. 1 through March 31, 2017
- Starting at $510/night
Poseidon Spa – The Kessler Collection in various locations
Revel in romance with the Champagne Berry Bliss experience at the following Kessler collection properties: Grand Bohemian Hotel Asheville, Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook, Mansion on Forsyth Park, Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Casa Monica Resort & Spa, and Castle Hotel.
- Customized pressure couple’s massage with Bright Eyes and Kissable Lips treatment
- soothing eye compress and a lifting eye moisturizer
- lip exfoliation and hydrating treatment
- Champagne toast
- Chocolate truffles
- Quinsyberry Botanical Body Oil take home gift
- “Champagne Berry Bliss” available Feb. 10 through Feb. 19, 2017
- Prices will vary slightly by location*
*Prices range from $280-440 depending on property.
For more information, please email.
EXPLORE AND CONNECT
The Condado Plaza Hilton in Puerto Rico
This Valentine’s Day, guests are able to treat their loved one to a romantic and relaxing getaway to Puerto Rico (no passport required!) with The Condado Plaza Hilton’s new Sunset Romance Massage. Couples can create a Valentine’s Day to remember with the 50-minute couples massage in the hotel’s open-air cabana, while enjoying views of the sun setting over the Atlantic Ocean and sandy beach. The Sunset Romance Massage also includes two glasses of bubbly champagne for the couple.
While staying at The Condado Plaza Hilton, couples are able to indulge in a utopia of romance by staying in a spacious oceanfront suite, enjoy a romantic dinner at the highly acclaimed Pikayo Puerto Rican restaurant, post-dinner cocktails at Moon Bar, or a night out dancing at the multitude of nearby bars and lounges.
The Sunset Romance massage costs $200 and is available daily from 5-6:30 pm. Nightly rates in February at The Condado Plaza Hilton start from $219.
Hamanasi Adventure and Dive Resort in Belize, Caribbean
Stay in a romantic treehouse suite right on the beach with the Caribbean Sea right below you; enjoy gourmet meals, water sports (including diving!), jungle treks, wildlife excursions, Mayan Ruins, or river fun with your sweetheart.
Nestled between the lush Maya Mountains and the turquoise Caribbean Sea, Hamanasi is a special place from which you can explore the best of Belize on and offshore. A secluded, intimate boutique resort located on the beach south of Hopkins, Hamanasi sits on hundreds of feet of Caribbean Sea beachfront surrounded by tropical flora on the finest stretch of beach in Belize.
With a short flight from Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Miami, New York, Panama City, or San Salvador, you can let the warm tropical breezes melt away your hectic life for the laid back pace of Belize!
Make reservations now to celebrate love and romance!
Grand Lucayan in Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
Float the day away in the crystal clear waters of a wraparound infinity pool with a premium cocktail, wine and dine over a romantic dinner for two at the savory Mediterranean-inspired restaurant, Churchill’s, and dance the night away with weekly entertainment. At Grand Lucayan, planning the perfect Valentine’s getaway with your sweetheart is simply a breeze.
- All-inclusive stay at Grand Lucayan’s Lighthouse Pointe (based on double occupancy)
- Travel Dates: Now-Feb 28, 2017
- Starting at $169/per person, per night (min. 3-night stay required)
All-Inclusive Hard Rock Hotels in Mexico and the Caribbean
Love is all around, year round, at the all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotels where guests will enjoy a one-of-a-kind “all day, all night, all-included” vacation experience.
- All-inclusive stay at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, and Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta in Mexico, as well as Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic
- Combinable with up to $3,600 Double Limitless Resort Credit promotion (depending on length of stay, room category, etc.)
- “Valentine’s Day Special” available for booking Feb. 9-15, 2017 for travel through Dec. 21, 2018
- Up to 40% off