This article may include advertisements, paid product features, affiliate links and other forms of sponsorship.
If you’re looking for the perfect all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic then look no further than Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa. Whether you are going as a couple for a second honeymoon or as a family for your spring break or summer vacation, there is never a bad time to take a trip to one of the most beautiful Caribbean islands.
Why the Dominican Republic?
Over the past year, speculation about the dangers of the Dominican Republic has increased. Media reports started to come out about the untimely death of guests staying at resorts across the Caribbean island, making many people wary about traveling there for vacation. However, many all-inclusive resorts in Punta Cana, like the Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa, have joined together in the Punta Cana Promise. The Punta Cana Promise is an ongoing commitment to visitors and guests in the Punta Cana region to maintain the highest quality security standards and safety guidelines. Punta Cana is one of the top travel destinations in the Dominican Republic for this reason.
In addition to the safety and commitment put forth by the Punta Cana region of the Dominican Republic, the island itself is a gorgeous place to visit. Although hurricane season is between the months of June and November, the true rainy season doesn’t hit until October with the highest chance of hurricanes in September. The weather year-round in Punta Cana has an average high of 84 degrees and an average low of 74 degrees. The water is crystal-clear, warm, and calm allowing for plenty of water sports and activities for the entire family.
The Dominican Republic is also one of the most diverse islands in the Caribbean. There are mountains and beaches, desert terrain and lush jungles. This allows visitors to see some of the most beautiful and rich biodiversity in the world in just one trip, as well as have a variety of activities to choose from outside of your resort.
But if an all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana is what you’d like your vacation to be about, then the Dominican Republic is a great choice for your vacation. There are over 25 all-inclusive resorts in the Dominican Republic, many of them within the Punta Cana region.
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa: One of the Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Punta Cana
The Dominican Republic has over 25 all-inclusive resorts with many of them being in the Punta Cana region of the island. They can range from budget to luxury resorts, but none can quite compare to the luxury and amenities you will find at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa.
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa is known for its Ultimate Luxury. Unlike other all-inclusive resorts in Punta Cana, at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa nearly everything is included for you in your stay. There are no wristbands dictating your level and most everything you could want to do, eat, or explore is included save for a few excursions or tours you may want to add on.
Each guest at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa will stay in large, spacious rooms that can accommodate couples or families, reservation-free dining, kids and teen clubs for family fun, and other things such as:
- Reservation-free dining with gourmet a la carte options
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits and alcohol, as well as unlimited fruit juices and sodas
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Free wifi
- A free mobile app that allows you to view the schedules of all the events, activities, and restaurants
- 24-hour concierge service to help you plan any off-site excursions or perfect your stay
Read More: How Vacations Change When Children Come
Accommodations at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa
There are several different room types and accommodations at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa to fit your budget, your family needs, and your desires. Each room has a natural, airy feel with large windows and doors to view the amazing views of the tropical island and the Caribbean Sea. Each of the 620 rooms has a private balcony or terrace as well as luxurious linens, a spacious bathroom with a rainfall shower and spa-quality amenities, a mini-bar, and flat-screen television.
There are two levels of rooms at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa: Deluxe and Preferred Club. Preferred Club members have options for larger suite rooms as well as the following additional privileges:
- Personalized check-in and check-out
- Special concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Pillow menu
- Complimentary newspaper in-suite every day upon request (English and Spanish)
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors
- Complimentary computer access
- Exclusive dining access
- Daily à la carte & buffet breakfast at Oceana restaurant
- Daily à la carte lunch at Oceana restaurant
- Private Preferred Club beach area
- Double sun loungers with wait service*
Here are the room options available at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa:
- Deluxe Tropical View– King or double-bed option, maximum of three guests
- Deluxe Tropical View Family Room– two connecting Deluxe Tropical View rooms- one with a king and one with two double beds; maximum of 6 guests
- Deluxe Swim Out– King-sized bed, direct pool access; maximum of two adult guests
- Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View– King or double bed option; maximum of three guests
- Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View Family Room– two connecting Deluxe Tropical View rooms- one with a king and one with two double beds; maximum of 6 guests
- Preferred Club Deluxe Junior Suite Tropical View– two double beds with a spacious living room area; maximum 4 guests
- Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Tropical View– king-sized bed with a spacious living area; maximum 2 guests
Dining at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa
There are 9 different dining experiences within the walls of Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa and none of them require a reservation. Five of the dining experiences are a la carte, and there is also a buffet, a pizzeria, and a cafe.
- Barefoot Grill– a casual dining spot located on the beach. Attire is casual but women must be covered with a wrap or swim cover-up and men cannot have sleeveless shirts.
- Bordeaux– this is an adult’s only fine dining option. Casual elegance dress code is required- men must wear long pants and sleeved dress shirts. No flip flops allowed.
- Coco Cafe– a 24-hour cafe with premium coffee and quick bites to eat. Attire is casual but women must be covered with a wrap or swim cover-up and men cannot have sleeveless shirts.
- Himitsu– an authentic Pan-Asian fusion restaurant that is for the entire family. Casual elegance dress code is required- men must wear long pants and sleeved dress shirts. No flip flops allowed.
- La Trattoria– an outdoor wood-fired pizzeria that is open for lunch and dinner. Attire is casual but women must be covered with a wrap or swim cover-up and men cannot have sleeveless shirts.
- Oceana– this is a seafood specialty restaurant with local and fresh seafood that has outdoor covered seating. It is open for breakfast and lunch for Preferred Club guests, and open to the entire resort for dinner. Attire is casual but women must be covered with a wrap or swim cover-up and men cannot have sleeveless shirts.
- Portofino– an authentic Italian-style restaurant open for dinner. Casual elegance dress code is required- men must wear long pants and sleeved dress shirts. No flip flops allowed.
- Seaside Grill– an American style restaurant featuring delicious hamburgers and juicy grilled steaks. Casual elegance dress code is required- men must wear long pants and sleeved dress shirts. No flip flops allowed.
- World Cafe– This delicious international buffet is open for Continental breakfast, regular breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Attire is casual but women must be covered with a wrap or swim cover-up and men cannot have sleeveless shirts.
All food and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, are included in your stay at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa. There are several bars, both poolside and lounge-style, to enjoy top-shelf international and domestic beverages.
- Barracuda– Poolside bar
- Bordeaux Bar– Located inside Bordeaux restaurant. Adults only.
- Desires– Music bar located inside the resort. Adults only.
- Manatees– Swim-Up bar
- Oceana Bar– Restaurant bar located inside Oceana
- Rendevouz– Lobby bar
- Showtime– Theatre bar
- Sugar Reef– Pool bar
- Veranda– Outdoor lounge bar
Read More: Top 5 Ways to Avoid Over-Eating
Amenities at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa
In addition to comfortable and gorgeous accommodations and delicious food options at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa, there are also a few amenities that you won’t be able to experience at any other all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana.
Dreams Spa by Pevonia
Whether your stay is a couple’s retreat or is something you are sharing with the entire family, a treatment at the Dreams Spa by Pevonia is a must during your vacation at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The Dreams Spa is doused in luxury and relaxation, and it was created to give guests a place to unwind and indulge during their vacation. The spa has 12 luxury cabins, both indoor and outdoor, as well as a hydrotherapy area with a sauna, steam room, whirlpool, hydromassage, spa showers, and an ice-plunge pool. There is also a beauty salon, three shower types including rustic, sensations, and ice, and men’s and women’s lounges.
There are several different treatment options available at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa so you can create your ultimate experience.
- Spa facials including:
- mini facial
- Dreams deep cleansing facial
- post-sun exposure facial
- eye treatments
- Luminous “C” facial
- Myoxy-Caviar facial
- Elasto-firm facial
- Body treatments and massage include:
- body exfoliations with jojoba oil or aromatic sea salts
- Water Lily After-Sun soothing wrap
- chocolate body wrap
- seaweed body wrap
- aromatic moor mud hydrotherapy
- Swedish, deep tissue, sport, hot stone, or aromatherapy massage
- Winetherapy massage
- Sabai Mineraly Therapy
- Salon treatments include
- manicures and pedicures (basic, spa, papaya/pineapple, chocolate, or coffee available)
- hair cuts
- bridal updos
There are also a few spa packages available for guests that include facials, massages, and beauty treatments. You can even get the whole family a day at the spa with teen and kid treatments like facials, massages, and manicures and pedicures.
Kids and Teens Clubs
If you are looking to spend your time at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa as a family, be sure to take advantage of the Kid’s Explorer’s Club or the Core Zone Teen’s Club. The Kid’s Explorers Club is a fully supervised children’s program for children ages 3 to 12. There is plenty for kids to do during their time at the Kid’s Explorer’s Club including:
- A fun pirate ship playground
- Arts and crafts
- Dino-dig area
- Indoor game room
- Treasure hunts
- Video games
- Weekly beach campout adventures
- Movies on the beach
The Kid’s Explorer’s Club is open from 9 am to 10 pm and is included in the Unlimited Luxury priveledges during every guest’s stay at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa. And parents don’t have to worry as each staff member is American Red Cross certified in CPR and First Aid, and parents will have a pager given to them in case their children need anything while they enjoy a romantic day on their own.
The Core Zone Teen’s Club is for kids 13 to 17 to have some time with kids their age. There is a variety of daytime activities as well as nightly social activities. It is open from 8 am to midnight every day. There is an Entertainment Team there to ensure that the teens are safe and responsible while taking part in all of the Core Zone Teen activities which include:
- Social events like bonfires
- Snack bar
- Rock climbing wall
- Batting Cage
- Archery and pistol range
- Pool, ping pong, and foosball
The Kid’s Explorers Club and the Core Zone Teen’s Club are exclusive to Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa. Your children will be safe and well-taken care of while you and your significant other reconnect and enjoy all the amenities that Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa has to offer.
Just because you’re on vacation doesn’t mean you don’t want your daily workout. Besides the on-site jogging trails and almost-daily group exercise activities like water aerobics and yoga, you can also get your workout in at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa’s elite fitness center. It is equipped with treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes, weight machines, and free weights so you can get a good workout to work off all that delicious food.
Activities at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa
Whether you are venturing to Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa as a couple or as a family, there is plenty to do both on and off-resort during your stay. Besides lounging by the pool or the beach with a delicious drink in hand, there are other activities to make your stay exactly the way you want it. Some of the on-site activities to enjoy include:
- The largest free-form swimming pool in the Dominican Republic- it stretches from the lobby down to the beach.
- On-site casino
- Ping-pong or pool
- Beach and pool volleyball
- Themed nights and live nightly entertainment
- Horseback riding
- Beach football
- Cocktail and cooking lessons
- Rum tasting
- Beach football
- Scuba diving
Flamingo Lake is another exclusive to Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa. Flamingos live right on property at this lake and stop at this water area to rest as they flock through the rest of the resort. It is a great stop to make with the kids or for the perfect photo opp!
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa is in a unique location for those interested in snorkeling and scuba diving. There are more than 10 dive sites conveniently located within a 10 minute boat ride away. You can experience a unique dive vacation with SeaPro Divers, a PADI 5 Star Dive Center and the official Water Sports Center for Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana. There are several dive excursions available that you can plan and coordinate through the concierge such as Catalina Island and Sanoa Island.
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa guests can also participate in a variety of aquatic activities like snorkeling excursions, party boats, parasailing, tours of Catalina Island, and even tube rides during their stay at the resort.
Off-Site Activities near Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa
The 24-hour concierge service at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa can help you plan any off-site excursions you might want to enjoy during your stay in the Dominican Republic. You can either plan through the concierge service or take a rental vehicle around the area to explore on your own, but either way, the knowledgable staff will help you create the vacation of your dreams. Some of the more popular off-site excursions include:
- Catalina Island- great for snorkeling and scuba diving
- Saona Island- the most popular excursion in the Dominican Republic
- Scape Park- hiking trails, zip-lining, and gorgeous waterfalls
- Santo Domingo- the capital of the Dominican Republic has amazing shopping, restaurants, and bustling nightlife
Dreams Resorts are known for their amazing amenities and exclusive luxury offerings. They have locations all over the Caribbean and Mexico, but the Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa brings all the amenities you want in an all-inclusive resort to the gorgeous Dominican Republic. Enjoy time as a couple or with the entire family at this amazing all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana.
WANT TO READ MORE?
Check out this article on A Family Vacation at Dreams Riveria Cancun Resort.
💖 NEWSLETTER: DAILY READS IN YOUR INBOX 💖
Sign up to receive our picks for the best things to do, see and buy so you can relax and focus on more important tasks! Let us help you be the best version of yourself you can be!
GET MORE FROM DAILY MOM, PARENTS PORTAL
Newsletter: Daily Mom delivered to you
Instagram: @DailyMomOfficial | @DailyMomTravel | @BestProductsClub