New Years could not be complete without bubbly champagne. But, if you prefer cocktails to a glass of champagne, we’ve rounded up recipes for the ten best champagne cocktails to help you celebrate the new year. These recipes look so good you will want to try them all!
10 Best Champagne Cocktails For New Years
1. Gold Royale Cocktail by Cooking with Curls
This champagne cocktail recipe has gold flakes floating inside it. That has to be good luck for a great new year.
2. Whiskey Champagne Cocktail by Ann’s Entitled Life
If whiskey is more your style, indulge in this whiskey champagne cocktail recipe garnished with fresh strawberries.
3. Champagne Margaritas by The Kitchen is My Playground
You can’t go wrong combining margarita ingredients with champagne.
4. Sparkling Apple Pie Cocktail by The Kitchen is My Playground
If you enjoy a sweet champagne cocktail recipe, this one is for you. The cinnamon-sugared rim takes it to another level.
5. Strawberry Champagne by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
This champagne cocktail is easy and simple with only four ingredients. The pink Moscato champagne gives the cocktail a beautiful color.
6. Sparkling Shiraz Cocktail with Dark Chocolate Coated Cacao Nibs by Nomageddon
Chocolate and wine, what could be better?
7. Cranberry Prosecco Fizz by Tipsy Tuesday
This unique champagne cocktail uses brandied cranberries.
8. Chambord Royale by Cooking With Curls
Chambord is a black raspberry liquor from France, but provides a smooth, well-balanced flavor. May the new year be smooth and well-balanced too!
9. Grapefruit Sparkler by The Life Jolie
Grapefruit is known for both its sweet and sour taste. Rich in antioxidants, this grapefruit champagne cocktail is a fruity festive drink to celebrate the new year!
10. Champagne Moscow Mule by Home Made Interest
If you have a deep love for Moscow Mules, this is a champagne cocktail you will adore.
With so many champagne cocktail options, why only drink champagne on New Years?
WANT TO READ MORE?
For more cocktail inspiration check out these Holiday Drinks To Warm Your Hands.