SPOTLIGHT ON EATING & PLAYING: Embrace the mess with Messy Marvin’s versatile (+ stylish) wipeable mat & rug, “Drop Zone”.
Drop Zone by Messy Marvin is a 4’x5’ wipeable mat and a must-have for parents with babies beginning to eat, or artsy kids that love to make a mess! This splash mat is obviously beautiful, and yet durable and very easy to clean. Keep it in once place, such as under the high chair; or keep it in a handy spot for whenever and whatever you need it for.
The Drop Zone is made from the line’s trademark “Wipe It Up” polyester fabric that looks like a fine wide-weave linen and features a water and stain-resistant coating. The mat cleans up easily and doesn't need to be laundered. You probably won't ever need to wash it, but in the event that you do, it can go in the washer (but don’t put it in the dryer, which could degrade the coating).
- The 4’x5’ size means it will catch all of the mess, but it can also be used as a small area rug
- Sides are reversible: use the trendy chevron side to add some punch to your decor; or just use the solid side for a mat that blends into any room.
- 100% lead-free polyester and 100% lead-free PVC backing
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Wipeable, rinseable, and easy to clean
- Dries quickly
- Stylish: we are in love with the chevron pattern!
- Splash mat for babies learning to eat
- Mat for kids to do arts & crafts
- Kitchen mat for in front of the sink
- Rug for the mudroom
- Area rug for anywhere in the house
- Picnics outside
Two styles are available, French Gray and Ivory. Both are reversible, featuring a chevron or “zigzag” pattern on one side with a solid color on the back.
Spotlight on Messy Marvin
Messy Marvin was founded by Rebekah Woodward, an interior designer and mother of two, out of the need for functional and stylish accessories to protect your home. The line features everything from home decor items (slipcovers and drop mats), to baby and child items (bibs and changing mats), to pet beds. All the items are made from Messy Marvin’s durable “Wipe It Up” fabric.