This article may include advertisements, paid product features, affiliate links and other forms of sponsorship.
The holidays are right around the corner, and we here at Daily Mom are sure you’re making your list (and checking it twice!) for the perfect gifts to get everyone in your family. Christmas is a time of giving but it’s also a time that can be overwhelming when it comes to the sheer amount of gifts your children receive. One gift that keeps on giving (and that won’t collect dust after just a few days of playing with them) is books! Together with Schiffer Publishing Daily Mom is giving away a set of books that are the perfect gift this holiday season:
- Did Dinosaurs Have Dentists?
- A Day in the Life of Peanut & Bosco
- Clay: 5-Step Handicrafts for Kids
- Cloth: 5-Step Handicrafts for Kids
- Good Egg and Bad Apple
- The Bossy Pirate
- If you Give a Puffin A Muffin
- The 50 State Fossils: A Guide for Aspiring Palentologists
- Change the World Before Bedtime
- Emotional Explorers: A Creative Approach to Managing Emotions
- Feelings Forecasters: A Creative Approach to Managing Emotions
- Relationship Navigators: A Creative Approach to Managing Emotions
- More Creatures and Characters: Drawing Awesomely Wild, Wacky, and Funny Animals
To read more about these titles, check out Give the Gift of Reading: Books for Preschoolers and Young Kids.
Enter to win this fun collection of books for preschoolers for your family from Schiffer Publishing by entering below.
Giveaway is open to participants 18 years and older. Eligible to US residents only, unless prohibited by law. No purchase necessary.