This article may include advertisements, paid product features, affiliate links and other forms of sponsorship.
Staying in for Halloween this year? Transform your table into a haunted culinary adventure, with these spooky and insanely easy Halloween treats. Get into the spirit of the season with snacks that stare back.
If you’re short on time, not to worry. Most of these easy Halloween treats look fancy, but can be prepared quickly. These types of recipes are perfect for getting the kids involved as well. So, what are you waiting for? Go eat, drink and be scary!
Creepy, Savory Snacks That Are Easy Halloween Treats
Move over pumpkin, you’re not the only star this Halloween! From a scary cauliflower skull and cucumber jack-o-lanterns to jalapeno popper mummies, give your veggie platter a terrifying makeover this season. If you’re feeling extra gross, carve up a guacamole-spewing pumpkin.
No need to stop there, though. There are plenty more easy Halloween treats that you can serve up as appetizers. While you’re at it, whip up a batch of deliciously rotten deviled eggs, ghoulish mummy dogs or a taco dip spiderweb complete with its very own spider to add to the ambiance.
- Halloween Skull Veggie Platter from Vegan Mom Blog
- Healthy Halloween Pasta Salad from Simple Sandwich
- Halloweeño Jalapeño Popper Mummies from The Hopeless Housewife
- Deliciously Rotten Deviled Eggs from Parenting Chaos
- Halloween Hot Dog Mummies from Simply Happy Foodie
- Shredded Chicken and Rice Stuffed Peppers from Everyday Jenny
- Halloween Taco Dip from The Tipsy Housewife
- Pumpkin Guacamole from I Wash You Dry
READ MORE: 5 Surprising, But True Halloween Facts
Boo-tiful Snack Boards For Easy Halloween Treats
Snack and grazing boards are all the rage these days. A relative of the more formal charcuterie board, these scary easy Halloween treats can be made with fruit, cookies, crackers, cheese, breakfast treats, candy and more. Though they may look intimidating at first glace, don’t be afraid of trying one of these bewitching boards this month. Just pile on whatever colorful treats you’d like—you literally can’t go wrong!
- Halloween Charcuterie Board by Jennifer Maune
- Pumpkin Snack Board from Kelly Elko
- Halloween Candy Charcuterie Platter from Honestly Yum
- Spooky Snack Board by The Baker Mama
- Halloween Snack Board from Cerriously
- Spooky Halloween Snack Board by Lindsay
- Halloween Meat and Cheese Board from Sugar and Charm
- Halloween Snack Dinner by Foxes Love Lemons
- Harvest Charcuterie Board from No. 2 Pencil
- Halloween Skeleton Candy Charcuterie Board by Kara’s Party Ideas
READ MORE: The Origin of Pumpkin Carving
Dreadful Desserts That Make Delicious and Easy Halloween Treats
Desserts are some of our favorite easy Halloween treats to create. The beauty of it is you don’t even need to slave in the kitchen for hours. Think about it, adding a set of eerie eyeballs to cookies, donuts, truffles or fruit gives your dish an instant Halloween-style upgrade. (Go ahead and try it, we’re watching!)
There are plenty of options to simply “dip and decorate” as well. Think marshmallows, strawberries, Oreos and pretzels. Just dunk in chocolate candy melts and add some frosting flair and themed sprinkles to make your creation come alive.
- Chocolate Covered Halloween Pretzels by Like Mother Like Daughter
- Halloween Monster Oreos from Sizzling Eats
- DIY Spooky Vampire Donuts by Hip2Save
- Halloween Oreo Balls from Chelsea’s Messy Kitchen
- Worms and Bugs Halloween Candy Bark by Living Locurto
- Chocolate Covered Apple Kababs by Home Made Interest
- Halloween Marshmallow Pops by My Baking Addiction
- White Chocolate Strawberry Ghosts by Made it. Ate it. Loved it.
- Halloween Pretzels Three Ways from Butter with a Side of Bread
READ MORE: 31 MUST-HAVE HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS
Easy Halloween Treats For Getting Your Witches Brew On
Boil and bubble, toil and trouble! Every Halloween meal could use a good haunted potion to go along with it. Mix up a batch of your favorite witches’ brew using the inspiration below. Adding gross gummy worms, floating frozen hands and realistic eyeballs made of lychees definitely lend a terrifying touch. For slightly less scary easy Halloween treats for your littles, prep some easy orange Fanta floats with jack-o-lanterns sketched on the outside of the cup.
- Halloween Eyeball Punch from Olivia’s Cuisine
- Gummy Worm Punch from Bitz n Giggles.com
- Halloween Party Punch by Tasty
- Fanta Jack O’Lantern Floats by Belle of the Kitchen
READ MORE: Tips For Having A Safe And Happy Halloween
Just because you’re no longer young enough to pull off trick-or-treating on your own, that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the fun! These scary good and super easy Halloween treats will get you (and your dining room table) in the holiday “spirit” in no time. Happy haunting!
WANT TO READ MORE?
The cool fall weather makes it the perfect time for warming up the kitchen with all your favorite pumpkin treats. Check out the Eight Pumpkin Recipes You Need to Try today.
💖 NEWSLETTER: DAILY READS IN YOUR INBOX 💖
Sign up to receive our picks for the best things to do, see and buy so you can relax and focus on more important tasks! Let us help you be the best version of yourself you can be!
GET MORE FROM DAILY MOM, PARENTS PORTAL
Newsletter: Daily Mom delivered to you
Instagram: @DailyMomOfficial | @DailyMomTravel | @BestProductsClub