This article may include advertisements, paid product features, affiliate links and other forms of sponsorship.
Looking to celebrate the 4th of July festivities in style?
Look no further than Daily Mom’s 4th of July picks for the whole family!
For the Kids
- 1. We know what you’re thinking, that is the cutest little 4th of July romper ever. Check out Posh Peanut Kids on Etsy. Fiona, the shop owner is not only talented but she is fast and efficient with any questions you might have.
- 2. Another cute Etsy find, from So Stinkn Cute boutique. Your little one will look so darling in this cute “tushie” cover.
- 3. Pair these wonderfully comfortable shoes with the romper above and your little one will be all set for the 4th of July festivities. Shoes: PediPed (check out our feature here).
- 4. Now your newborn can snooze while showing their patriotic colors. We absolutely love this little romper from Polarn O. Pyret since it is not only adorable, but also organic! (check out our features here and here)
- 5. This pretty red and white skirt is not only comfortable but paired with a navy t-shirt will be the perfect outfit for a 4th of July outing. Skirt: Shabby Apple
- 6. Want to try out the new peplum trend? Here is the perfect opportunity! Pair this with red skinny jeans and flats and you’re ready to go. Peplum top: Simply Audrey (See our feature here)
- 7. Make your nails, “Red, White and Beautiful” with Priti NYC non-toxic nail polish.
- 8. What better way to show your pride by wearing a pair of Chuck Taylors! We think the stars on these are the perfect way to show your patriot pride.
- 9. Heading out to a 4th of July pool party? Why not a red, white and blue swimsuit from Express!
- 10. We absolutely LOVE this fitted red Polo from Express! Pair it with white shorts or relaxed jeans and the outfit is complete.
- 11. If Dad wants something a little more patriotic (or something to show off his muscles) try this muscle tank from Forever 21.
- 12. Every dad needs a white pair of cargo shorts! Pair it with the red Polo shirt (#10) to complete the Independence Day look. White shorts: Express
- 13. These blue chinos are the perfect color and casual-cool style for an indoor 4th of July party. Chinos: Express
Enjoy the parties and parades and look fashionable while doing it!
4th of July Girls Romper: Autumn Moore Photography