This article may include advertisements, paid product features, affiliate links and other forms of sponsorship.
Whether you are camping or dare we say it… “glamping,” you might want to add these “essentials” to your first aid kit! Getting in touch with mother nature just got a little bit more fabulous! Plus you never know when your going to have a beauty emergency, even in the woods.
1. Clinique Super City Block Face Protector: This broad spectrum spf 40, tinted block is wonderful at blocking the rays, and it has a bit of a tint for those that want to have perfectly even skin, even while camping.
2. Anne Taintor Emery Boards: You never know when you might break a nail, so why not carry a pack of these vintage themed emery boards to smooth out rough edges. We especially like the theme of this particular bunch.
3. Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment: We love this sugar rose lip balm in travel size.The texture is light and nourishing while it adds a subtle hint of rose. We especially love that it has SPF and keeps our lips looking and feeling fabulous.
4. California Baby Bug Repellent Spray: California baby is not only for your baby, spray this deet-free formula to ward of those evil mosquitoes safely.
5. Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo: We hope if you’re headed into the woods for more than a week that at least you’ll have some running water, but for those that are trekking it lightly, try this gentle dry shampoo to freshen up your do. The soft scent and colorless formula will leave your hair looking and smelling clean.
6. Mustela Facial Cleansing Cloths: We love the double duty on these wipes, for baby and mama. They smell great and leave you feeling all dewy and clean, bonus they are alcohol-free.
7. La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water: For those that are more “glampers” than “campers,” don’t forget to pack the thermal water to cool down and keep your skin hydrated all day. This particular formula will help to soothe irritated skin by outside factors such as the sun, and prevents aging.
8. Priti NYC Nail Polish Remover Wipes: Chipped nail polish on a camping trip? Never again with this non-toxic, non-carcinogenic soy based formula. Note, love it even for non-camping trips.
9. Kitsch No Crease Hair Ties: We love these hair ties. They don’t leave a crease in your hair and they protect hair from breaking. The best part is that they feel comfortable and you don’t have to worry about the dreaded hair tie headache.
We know not everyone “camps” with the notion of beauty in mind. We hope you will use this list on any other fun trip you have planned.