This article may include advertisements, paid product features, affiliate links and other forms of sponsorship.
Your thoughts become your reality. We all know the saying, “you are what you eat.” Well, how about, “you are what you think”? Our mind is perhaps the most powerful entity in all the world. Studies have proven the effectiveness of positive thinking. Whether you post the quote on your bathroom mirror or send one to a friend, getting into the daily habit of reading positive quotes can alter your mood and therefore, the outcome of your entire day.
Start by telling yourself, “Darling everything is as it should be”.
Marilyn Monroe Left A Legacy Of Positive Quotes Behind Her
People tend to follow advice spoken by celebrities more than they would from the average Joe. Marilyn Monroe was perhaps one of the most iconic celebrities of all time. She left behind a legacy that includes several positive quotes to live by…
- A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none!
- Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
- Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- I don’t stop when I’m tired. I only stop when I’m done.
Positive Quotes Can Increase Perseverance
At times it is hard to find motivation. Once you are motivated, it may seem impossible to find the energy or stamina to accomplish what you set out to achieve. The following positive quotes can help you to increase your personal perseverance:
- You didn’t come this far to only come this far.
- Never be afraid to reinvent yourself.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations.
- Remember why you started. You got this!
- She believed she could so she did.
- Beautiful girl you can do amazing things!
- Keep going. Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time.
- Positive mind. Positive vibes. Positive life.
- Live simply. Love generously. Learn constantly.
- Be the type of person you want to meet.
- Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.
- Those who think only sunshine brings happiness have never danced in the rain.
- Train your mind to see the good in everything.
- Be stronger than your strongest excuse.
Celebrities Have Their Own Positive Quotes To Live By
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi
- You must do the things you think you cannot do. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- The best is yet to be. -Robert Browning
- Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. -Buddha
- You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will. -Stephen King
- What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create. -Gautama Buddha
- Just keep taking chances and having fun. -Garth Brooks
- Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud. -Maya Angelou
- Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. – Anthony J. D’Angelo
- The first step is you have to say that you can. -Will Smith
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
- Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’M possible’! -Audrey Hepburn
- Spread love everywhere you go. -Mother Teresa
- Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience. – Roy T. Bennett
Positive Quotes To Tell Yourself Throughout The Day:
If you find yourself needing a little pick me up or encouragement throughout the day, whispering some positive quotes to yourself can be all you need.
- Stay close to people who feel like sunshine.
- Never settle.
- Good vibes only.
- It is well with my soul.
- Inhale the future. Exhale the past.
- When you’re in a dark place, you sometimes tend to think you’ve been buried. Perhaps you’ve been planted. Bloom.
- Someday everything will make perfect sense. So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.
- The moon taught me: it’s ok to go through phases. The sun taught me: no matter how many times you go down, to keep rising.
- A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset. When you wake up, take a second to think about what a privilege it is to simply be alive and healthy. The moment you start acting like life is a blessing, I assure you it will start to feel like one. Time spent appreciating is time worth living.
- Make new memories today and the old ones won’t affect you.
- Life doesn’t give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need; to help you, to hurt you, to love you, to leave you, and help you grow into the person you are meant to be.
- Be happy. Not because everything is good but because you can see the good side of everything.
- Accept what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.
- Start each day with a grateful heart and live the life you’ve imagined.
Read more: Everything You Need To Know About Edible Gardens
Let me tell you a story. She makes it. The end.
As with any new habit in life, it takes time to fully make the transition. Adding positive quotes to your daily life can create a positive impact on your overall mood, attitude, and therefore- life. Merely send your best friends positive quotes within your group chat. Read positive quotes aloud to yourself each morning and / or before bed. Write positive quotes down on paper each day to get more of your senses involved. Whatever way you decide to include positive quotes in your day, the results will be positively rewarding!
WANT TO READ MORE?
💖 NEWSLETTER: DAILY READS IN YOUR INBOX 💖
Sign up to receive our picks for the best things to do, see and buy so you can relax and focus on more important tasks! Let us help you be the best version of yourself you can be!
GET MORE FROM DAILY MOM, PARENTS PORTAL
Newsletter: Daily Mom delivered to you
Instagram: @DailyMomOfficial | @DailyMomTravel | @BestProductsClub
📌 LOVE IT? PIN IT!📌
Photo Credits: Pixabay.com