If you find yourself fresh out of a relationship or you have been living the single life for a while now, we know one thing for sure, you should definitely embrace living the single life. Daily Mom is here with empowering quotes and tips to help you do just that. In this day and age, women are stronger than ever! Gone is the notion that we need a man to be successful, or for anything for that matter. Many women are now outlearning men in the workforce. We are the alpha sex. Believe in yourself and your capabilities as a strong independent woman.
Read More: 50 Positive Quotes To Live By
Enjoy Living The Single Life
- Beautiful girl, you can do amazing things (with or without a man)!
- If you are not happy single, you will not be happy in a relationship. Happiness comes from within- not from a man.
- Yeah, I’m single. You’re going to have to be amazing to change that!
- Embrace the beauty of your solo journey.
TIP: Decorate your home as you wish after a breakup. A new matching shower curtain, soap holder, and towels in a print you love can change your entire mood for the better.
You Are In Control Of Your Own Happiness
- Being single is a choice.
- Embrace your power and do you.
- “A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she is in hot water.” Eleanor Roosevelt
Tip: Leave yourself positive notes on your mirror or buy home decor with empowering quotes that remind you what a boss you really are!
Be Content Living The Single Life
- You gave it to God. Don’t try to take it back.
- Single isn’t scary. It merely means living your life as a strong woman that doesn’t depend on a man for anything.
- It takes a strong woman to remain single in a world that is so accustomed to settling with just any man so they can say they have one.
Tip: Go out to dinner by yourself. Take a book and enjoy being in your own presence. If you are not ready to sit at a table all alone, sit at the bar. The bartender and other patrons will be available for conversation so you do not feel so alone.
Single Life Equates Power
- If you want the world- give it to yourself.
- Be the woman you want to be, not the one you think a man wants you to be.
- Never settle. Ever! You have the power to choose who to be with.
- It is better to be single and happy than with a man and anything but happy.
Tip: Lean on your single girlfriends when you need support. They get it. They are living it! While your married friends can sympathize, your single ladies can empathize.
- If you love yourself you will always be loved.
- No girl should ever forget that she doesn’t need anyone that doesn’t need her.- Marilyn Monroe
- Darling, everything is as it should be.
Shape Your Mindset
Tip: Be content with your present situation. Practice mindfulness and staying in the moment. It can help you to be happy in every moment without harping on the past or worrying about the future.
- Single doesn’t mean lonely. Remember that.
- A man without a woman is a bachelor. A woman without a man is a genius.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations.
- It is well with my soul.
- Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions. -Will Smith
Tip: Never ignore red flags just to be with a man. Your womanly intuition will be your single woman guide to dating.
Embrace Living The Single Life
- I’ll take waiting over settling any day!
- Always be an independent woman, not a woman who thinks she needs a man.
Read More: Body Shame And How To Defeat It
- Stress Is Now Gone. Life’s Easier.
- The smartest thing a woman can learn is to never depend on a man.
Tip: Be financially, mentally, and emotionally stable on your own. Even a marriage can fail. Never be dependent on anyone but yourself.
- Your success as a single woman is inspiration for another.
- “I am a woman with thoughts and questions and sh*t to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story- I will.” -Amy Schumer
Read More: 7 Tips For Dating During Divorce
Tip: Lean on your best girlfriends whenever you feel a void of not having a man. They will see you through anything.
- Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with. -Carrie Bradshaw, Sex & The City
- Being single is just a status. It does not define you.
- Do you, Boo!
Tip: ENJOY being single! You are able to do what you want when you want to. Embrace not having someone else’s actions impact your mood.
You Deserve To Enjoy Single Life
- Trust that everything happens for a reason. Believe it.
- Be the strong independent woman you want your daughter, niece, cousin, or sister to be.
- “A charming woman doesn’t follow the crowd. She is herself.” -Loretta Young
- Stay single until someone compliments your life in such a way that it makes it beneficial to be with them.
Tip: Buy yourself flowers.
Regardless of where you are in your journey living the single life, know that you are right where you are meant to be. Step outside of your comfort zone and take a risk. You are stronger than you know. Tap into your bravery and have some fun! We can all learn how to embrace living the single life from Mandy Hale. She writes, “The real fairytale is designing a life that’s so amazing that you don’t want to be rescued from it.” Take those words and live that life! Create your own fairytale and love the life that you have imagined. You’ve got this, girl!
WANT TO READ MORE?
Photo Credits: Unsplash.com